Senior Product Manager at Clear Street
At Clear Street, we are disrupting the institutional brokerage and clearing market by modernizing archaic industry segments with brand new technology. We’re changing the way institutional investors interact with the markets; offering an alternative to working with big banks. Our cloud-based API technology will empower clients to clear, settle, and finance trading activity while accessing real-time risk and position information. Our platform is built on an incredibly modern tech-stack, by pragmatic engineers focused on building intuitive and frictionless user experiences. Our tech-infused suite of customer experience-oriented prime service offerings will increase our clients’ efficiency and provide real-time insights they’ve never previously experienced.
As a Senior Product Manager at Clear Street, you will lead our efforts to build the future of market infrastructure. You will create products that simplify the prime brokerage experience, define and execute the product road map, and lead collaboration between engineering, design, data science, and customer-facing teams.
- You have created industry-defining analytics products or productivity tools for the enterprise market.
- You’re passionate about and have a deep understating of brokerage products.
- You have 8+ years product management experience at top technology companies.
- You have technical skills that will help you to gain an in-depth understanding of our platform and make meaningful contributions to conversations on topics like data modeling and software architecture.
- You’re a creative product thinker who loves collaborating across the company with engineering, operations, marketing, design and sales.
- You have strong communications skills and know how to articulate precise customer problems.
- You’re a proven leader who knows how to influence others.
- The opportunity to join a small and growing team of good people, where you can make a difference
- A meritocratic philosophy that champions collaboration
- Room to innovate; solve complex business problems and build new products
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and perks