Paxful is the people-powered marketplace for money transfers with anyone, anywhere, at any time. Imagine a world where everyone has equal access to finance, no matter who they are, or where they’re from. We're building it. Our mission is to empower the forgotten four billion unbanked, so they have control of their money in a way they've never had before.
Working across three offices in different time zones, the Paxful team serves our amazing community of 4 million strong. We build for people, not profits, and consider ourselves to be everyday heroes who don’t wear capes or masks. That’s why we launched Built with Bitcoin, a charitable initiative that aims to build 100 schools, water facilities, and entrepreneurial incubators in emerging markets all over the world. We want to show that bitcoin can have a positive impact and make real changes in the lives of people everywhere.
Working alongside our Associate Director of Product, the Senior Product Manager will be charged with driving product growth across the entire organization. Paxful’s team embraces customer focus, tenacious problem-solving, collaboration, and the Senior Product Manager will contribute to this culture while pushing us to innovate and do our best work.
What You’ll Do
- Learn how Paxful works inside and out via full immersion into our current product
- Break down big ideas into deliverable pieces for brisk releases
- Know the product by getting into the mind of the user and understand the problem being solved
- Lead strategy plans and execution across the entire company, and maintain alignment with stakeholders; drive the product, user growth, and business value
- Stay in touch with the end-user to understand their pain-points via real and constant user testing
Who You Are
- Quick learner, self-starter, having excellent sense of product and UI beautiness, have professional communication and presentation skills to both engineering and business teams
- Hands-on experience working in a collaborative environment with engineers, designers, and PMs, being a "mini-ceo" of the product to own it and drive from 0 to 1
- Worked from digital assets, fintech, giftcard/egift industry, understanding the deep tech behind the scene
What We’re Looking For
- 3+ years of experience in product management in the technology space
- Majored in Information Science, Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Detail-oriented with a keen mind that can sense a corner case from a mile away
- Ability to switch between priorities and tasks while maintaining focus on main company goals
- Experience in making weighed data-driven decisions (A/B testing, User Testing, Analytics, Market Research, Competitor Analysis, Defining Metrics and OKRs)
- Strong empathy and the ability to put the end-user first and approach things from their perspective
- Experience in growth hacking, making things happen and developing elaborate goals from simple online definitions
What We Offer
- Comprehensive insurance plans, commuter benefits, flexible spending account, and 401(k) with 4% company matching
- Flexible working hours and generous paid time off
- Gym membership, massage, chiropractor, or other reimbursements (personal training, dance classes, etc.)
- Learning and development reimbursement (including online courses, certifications, conferences, seminars, etc.)
- One day a year to volunteer and serve your community
- Parental leave, including a one-time bonus to support a newborn, adoption, or foster placement
- Paxful's COVID response: remote work, company-wide online events and weekly meal credits
Diversity & Inclusion at Paxful
At Paxful, we know that a diverse workforce fuels our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work.
EEOC and Accommodations
Paxful is committed to diversity in the workplace and we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not hire on basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
We’re also committed to providing accommodations to people with disabilities. If you need any kind of accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, you can reach out to [email protected] and let us know how we can best help you.
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other privacy laws may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full Privacy Notice is available at https://paxful.com/privacy-notice. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.