About The Opportunity
Grubhub is dedicated to connecting hungry diners with our wide network of restaurants across the country. Our innovative technology, easy-to-use platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities make us an industry leader today, and in the future of online food ordering.
We strive to create a workplace that reflects the diversity of our customers and the communities we serve. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, take risks, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us
We have a fast-paced environment and that is what our teams thrive on. Grubhub believes in empowering people and offering opportunities for development, as well as professional growth. We value strong, positive relationships in all areas: with each other, our customers and our greater community. Want to be a part of a team of diverse collaborators in an authentically fun culture? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
As a Senior Product Manager for Growth and Partnerships, you will be responsible for crafting features that drive traffic to our site via Partnerships. You will find new traffic opportunities and optimize for traffic quality. You will collaborate closely with our Business Development and Marketing/Traffic Generation teams and work with engineers and designers to define the product roadmap, drive strategy, prioritize and plan initiatives. As a critical member of our organization, you will have significant exposure to senior leadership and have the opportunity to impact our business goals.
The successful candidate will have experience managing a team, external relationships and driving cross-functional internal teams, be comfortable dealing with uncertainty, and able to put structure to complex, unstructured product problems.
The Impact You Will Make
- Develop and execute Partnerships strategy to enhance and grow key Grubhub diners, including established and potential opportunities for the business
- Work closely with product, marketing, account management, support, and sales teams to identify and engage potential partners to enhance our product functionality and distribution
- Own and be responsible for product initiatives that drive traffic growth for Grubhub including building the business case for the traffic growth product roadmap, and measure and report on impact
- Gather and unearth new traffic generation opportunities through research, data analysis, user experience analysis and testing, competitive research and any other relevant tools
- Work effectively with Marketing partners to build, iterate and optimize the roadmap for our Growth team
What You Bring to the Table
- A creative and structured thinker and problem solver who can translate Grubhub’s overall priorities into a cohesive partner and traffic generation strategy
- A motivator of cross functional stakeholders, able to influence and direct team members and external partners in order to deliver on the defined strategy
- A clear communicator who can articulate the strategy in a concise manner
- Passionate product-minded leader focused on customer experience and outcomes
- A metrics and results-driven leader who can lead and grow a team and report to senior management on performance, evangelize roadmap and share vision
- At least 7+ years experience in Product Management, experience with Google analytics, SEO tools, and SQL
- BA required; MBA a plus
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. Grubhub employees are provided a generous amount of time to recharge their batteries.
- Health and Wellness. We provide programs that support your overall well-being such as generous medical benefits, employee network groups, company-wide fitness challenges, and a comfortable and casual workplace! We also support our parents by offering 8 weeks of paid parent bonding time, a 4-week returnship program, and 6-8 weeks paid medical leave.
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. From day one, we empower you to lead and be an active participant in your career growth. We provide continuous learning opportunities, training, and coaching and mentorship programs.
- MealPerks. Who’s ready for some lunch? We provide our employees with a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants. We also offer company-wide meals several times a year to bring our Grubhub family together.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives. Some of our popular past events include: Wing-eating contests, Grubtoberfest, 5k Runs, Bring Your Child to Work Day, regular happy hours, and more!
- Social Impact. We believe in the importance of serving the communities that support our business. In addition, employees are given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.