Snappy is looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager to build transformative, consumer-facing apps that capture the essence of gifting. They will work closely with designers and R&D to write requirements, guide implementation, set timelines and track the outcomes of product releases. Reporting to the Head of Product, they will lay down a product strategy and roadmap for a key area of growth for Snappy. This is a great opportunity for a proven product leader to build the next generation of gifting.
- Guide product development—from conception to launch—of new products, features and improvements
- Define, prioritize, and communicate short and long term product goals
- Develop an understanding of Snappy’s customers by conducting research, data analysis, customer interviews, and usability testing
- Collect and create requirements for product changes based on feedback from Sales, Customer Success and your own research
- Partner with engineers and designers to create extraordinary products
- Partner with marketing and sales to launch new products and educate customers
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- 6+ years of product management experience in a fast-paced environment, with a track record of releasing great products with mass adoption
- A Keen product intuition and an eye for UI/UX design experience, with a desire to discover and fulfill the needs of users
- Great verbal and written communication skills that allow you to align with different teams across the organization
- A deep sense of ownership and commitment that enables you to take a product from ideation to launch
- A Background in mobile consumer-facing products (strongly preferred)
Snappy is an award-winning all-in-one enterprise gifting platform. We’re reinventing the way companies express appreciation to their employees by offering a fun and interactive digital experience that lets employees choose a gift they actually love. We specialize in building recognition programs for all sorts of businesses - Zoom, Salesforce, Microsoft, Uber, Deloitte and over 800 more. Plus, we’re growing everyday - 400% YOY, if you want to get technical! We’ve seen firsthand that our experience boosts morale, improves performance, and (most importantly!) spreads joy.
Of course, we practice what we preach! Here at Snappy, we believe wholeheartedly in building a culture of appreciation, dedication, and fun! We offer all sorts of benefits and perks to our employees including but not limited to: Free healthcare including vision and dental and a generous 401k match, unlimited PTO and paid family leave, Snappy Summer Fridays (which we actually enjoy year around!), snacks and lunches delivered to your home while we’re working remotely, and Snappy gifts galore!