Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global leader in digital ad verification, ensuring that ads are viewable by real people in safe and suitable environments. IAS’s mission is to be the global benchmark for trust and transparency in digital media quality for the world’s leading brands, publishers and platforms. We do this through data-driven technologies with actionable real-time signals and insight. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in New York, IAS works with thousands of top advertisers and premium publishers worldwide. IAS is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of companies.
If you are excited by technology that has the power to handle hundreds of thousands of transactions per second; collect tens of billions of events each day; and evaluate thousands of data-points in real-time all while responding in just a few milliseconds, then IAS is the place for you!
The Senior Product Manager, Walled Gardens will be a key leader for our industry leading social measurement products and integrations (e.g. Facebook, YouTube, Twitter). This individual will collaborate closely with internal stakeholders, clients, and platform partners to strengthen strategic partnerships alongside identifying opportunities and delivering best in class solutions. Other duties will include evaluating buying behaviors and patterns on social platforms, conducting competitive analysis, gathering market requirements, and roadmap planning. The product manager will collaborate with engineering, business development, and data science teams to execute against a strategic roadmap, assist with product marketing, and provide pre-sales support and post-sales training.
- Be the visible advocate for IAS' social platform products internally and externally.
- Help drive strategic development and growth of our partnerships with social platform partners.
- Manage market research, assessment, and prioritization of new product opportunities.
- Develop and execute on product strategy by proactively engaging with internal stakeholders, clients, and our social partners.
- Work with development teams and peers to oversee the planning, design, and development of products from initiation decision through release and future iterations.
- Work with Product Marketing on value propositions, positioning, promotions, and sales programs to help evangelize new and existing solutions.
- Establish and communicate a prioritized roadmap for internal and external stakeholders.
- 3-5 years in a product management role with direct experience with digital advertising and/or social platforms.
- Technical and market expertise with digital media buying and selling, advertising/marketing technology solutions, and corresponding business models within digital advertising.
- Outstanding strategic thinking, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Great written and spoken communication skills; ability to speak to both business and technical audiences
- Experience within an Agile product development environment with an emphasis on continuous improvement.
- Experience in working with APIs and an understanding of development technologies.
- Experience with data collection, reporting, or analytics systems.
- Intellectual curiosity, passion for learning new technology, able to identify market trends.
- Passionate about having a strong impact and contribution.
- Technical and/or ad operations or product background, preferred
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is the global market leader in digital ad verification, offering technologies that drive high-quality advertising media. IAS equips advertisers and publishers with both the insight and technology to protect their advertising investments from fraud and unsafe environments as well as to capture consumer attention, and drive business outcomes. Founded in 2009, IAS is headquartered in New York with global operations in 18 offices across 13 countries. IAS is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of software companies. For more on how IAS is powering great impressions for top publishers and advertisers around the world, visit integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [email protected]
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to [email protected] We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.