Senior Product Manager/Product Manager at Squarespace
Squarespace is looking for strategic product leaders to build products that help people with creative ideas succeed. We believe the next generation of independent business will compete by building outstanding brands and connecting directly with their customers. Our suite of tools help them do that, supporting them as they grow their ideas from concepts to established businesses.
You will play an important role in the team that is building a fast-growing platform, powering millions of businesses.
- We are looking for experienced Product Managers across all levels. If you're interested in joining us, please apply here regardless of your seniority, and our team will consider where you can make the biggest impact.**
We are hiring for Product Management roles in:
Content Management: This team focuses on our core CMS platform that powers millions of websites. The kinds of questions you will think about include: what will the websites of tomorrow look like? How can we best make setting up a website a seamless and undaunting experience?
Marketing Tools: This team focuses on empowering our users to grow their businesses by helping them attract, engage, convert, and retain their customers. The kinds of questions you will think about include: how might we can help our customers attract new audiences and broaden their reach?
Commerce: This team focuses on developing next-generation e-commerce products for merchants. The kinds of questions you will think about include: what will the best-of-class e-commerce experiences of tomorrow look like?
Analytics: This team focuses on providing customers with insights to make data-informed decisions about their brands and businesses. The kinds of questions you will think about include: how can we best help businesses measure their success and make recommendations to help them achieve their goals?
Growth: This team focuses on helping customer discover, sign up, and pay for Squarespace, and growing our business along the way. We are looking for PMs focused on everything from onboarding to checkout and payments to international expansion. The kinds of questions you will think about include: How can we redesign getting started to help customer build a viable website sooner? What features should we focus on to grow faster abroad?
You are excited by questions that do not have obvious answers, extremely observant; you have an eye for design and the passion to continually iterate to build outstanding products.
You'll report to a Product Management leader.
- Guide product development—from conception to launch—of the products and product solutions in your scope
- Define, prioritize, and communicate short and long term product goals
- Develop an understanding of Squarespace's users by conducting research, data analysis, customer interviews, and usability testing
- Partner with engineers and designers to create extraordinary products
- Partner with marketing and acquisition to launch new products
- Partner with customer operations to develop excellent support for merchants
- Partner with strategy and analytics to monitor engagement and evaluate product success
- Work collaboratively to ensure consistency across the Squarespace products
- 4+ years of experience developing products for consumer and business SaaS companies
- Keen product sense and UX design experience, with a desire to discover and fulfill the needs of users
- Experience balancing user needs by using information; both quantitative and qualitative.
- Passionate and knowledgeable about Squarespace products and the commerce space
- Technical background preferred
- Experience aligning different teams to achieve our business goals and outstanding candidate experiences
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 1,000 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Free lunch and snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) and pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.