Senior Product Manager/Product Manager at Squarespace
Squarespace is looking for strategic product leaders to build products that help people with creative ideas succeed. We believe the next generation of independent business will compete by building outstanding brands and connecting directly with their customers. As a PM at Squarespace, you will play an important role in the team that is building a fast-growing suite of tools to supporting businesses as they grow their ideas from concepts to established businesses.
We are hiring for Product Managers of all levels on our:
Growth team: This team focuses on helping customers discover, sign up, and pay for Squarespace and PMs will focus on everything from onboarding to our revenue expansion platform. The kinds of questions you will think about include: How can we redesign getting started to help customer build a viable website sooner?
Presence team: This team focuses on our core CMS platform that powers millions of websites across all platforms. The kinds of questions you will think about include: How can we best make setting up a website a seamless and un-daunting experience?
Consumer team: This team focuses on Squarespace’s expanding ecosystem and leads the effort of bringing new tools into our ever-growing suite of products. The kinds of questions you will think about include: What will the best-of-class e-commerce experiences of tomorrow look like?
You'll report to a Product Management leader.
- Guide product development—from conception to launch—of the products and product solutions in your scope
- Establish and prioritize our product goals, share these priorities with larger development teams
- Develop an understanding of Squarespace's users by conducting research, data analysis, customer interviews, and usability testing
- Build relationships with engineers and designers to create extraordinary products
- Partner with marketing and acquisition to launch new products, with customer operations to develop excellent support for merchants, and with analytics to monitor engagement and evaluate product success
- 4+ years of experience developing products for consumer and business SaaS companies
- Product sense and UX design experience, with a desire to discover and fulfill the needs of users
- Experience balancing user needs and results by incorporating feedback from interviews and analytics
- Passionate and knowledgeable about Squarespace products and the commerce space
- Experience aligning different teams to achieve our business goals and outstanding candidate experiences
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 1,200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Free lunch and snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) and pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.