Squarespace is looking for product leaders to build products that help people with creative ideas succeed. We believe the next generation of business will compete by building outstanding brands and connecting directly with their customers: our suite of tools help them do that.
We empower our product teams to solve hard problems – customer and business problems – in ways that our customers love, yet work for our business. As a PM at Squarespace, you will contribute to your product team with a knowledge of business constraints, an understanding of our users and the data about how our customers engage with our products, and by keeping up with product trends.
We are hiring for Product Management of all levels on our Presence teams who focus on our core CMS platform that powers millions of websites, our Commerce teams who allow merchants to start a standout ecommerce brand and grow it, and our Platform teams who focuses on the user’s journey within Squarespace by providing a holistic experience across products from onboarding to analytics to international expansion.
You'll report to a Product Management leader.
At this time, all Squarespace employees are working remotely until June 2021. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 to determine if and when it is safe to return to our offices.
- Guide product development—from conception to launch—of the products and product solutions in your scope
- Establish and prioritize our product goals, share these priorities with larger development teams
- Develop an understanding of Squarespace's users by conducting research, data analysis, customer interviews, and usability testing
- Build relationships with engineers and designers to create extraordinary products
- Partner with marketing and acquisition to launch new products, with customer operations to develop excellent support for merchants, and with analytics to monitor engagement and evaluate product success
- 4+ years of experience developing technology-powered products for consumer and business SaaS companies
- Understanding of the techniques and methods of modern product discovery and product delivery.
- Figure out solutions to hard problems with many constraints, assess risks, and to lay out your argument in a well-structured, data-informed way.
- Experience aligning different teams to achieve our business goals and outstanding user experiences
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 1,200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Free lunch and snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) and pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.