Renting a home is the world's oldest subscription service. People spend thousands of dollars every month for an experience that is outdated, inconvenient, analog, impersonal, and leaves a lot to be desired. Latch is working to make every building better, and while we've methodically executed this mission since our founding with great success, we're just getting started.
Leveraging our knowledge from companies like Apple, BCG, and IDEO, we’ve rethought how people interact with space. Latch delivers a full-building operating system designed to help owners, residents, and third parties like guests, couriers, and service providers, seamlessly experience the modern building. We’ve done this by combining software, devices, and services into a holistic platform that makes spaces more efficient, enjoyable, and profitable.
The next chapter of the Latch story will be our most exciting yet, and we’re looking for more talented team members to help fuel our growth.
Latch is seeking a Senior Product Operations Manager who can arm our product team with the best tools and processes to manage the product lifecycle efficiently. As part of Prod Ops, you’ll be a leader in shaping and maintaining processes across multiple cross-functional teams, including Product Managers, Customer Support and Success, and Engineering. The role requires strong organizational skills, excellent communication skills, agility, and a ruthless attention to detail.
- Lead retrospectives to drive continuous improvement for product lifecycle processes
- Manage product tools (ProductBoard, JIRA, etc)
- Work with real estate, sales and support to synthesize feedback
- Maintain product templates (PRDs, GTM docs, etc.)
- Facilitate product coordination of sales training, kick-offs, etc.
- Cross-team communication
- Develop and maintain continuing education for product teams
- Ensure all releases of new products and features include documentation
- Training customer support teams on the use and support of new products/features
- BS in related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- 5-10 years of experience with program management for hardware and/or consumer electronic products
- Demonstrated troubleshooting or field debugging experience strongly preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication with a ruthless attention to detail
- A self-starter and a propensity for curiosity
- Experience in agile methodology and product lifecycle processes
- Experience with data analytics tools (i.e. Looker, Tableau)
- Experience in both a startup and larger company environment
Founded in 2014, Latch now has 300+ team members working to make spaces better places to live, work, and visit. Over half of our team members work in product development roles, and our team leverages established expertise in over 55 professional disciplines.
We offer unlimited Paid Time Off, a comprehensive benefits package, mental health support, and an environment where employees are surrounded by creative, empowered, and dynamic peers.
In conjunction with our core values: Contagious Determination, Humility, Trust, Inclusion, Action with Intent, and Privacy, we approach our work with care and a sense of duty, to make the world a better space.
We embrace diversity and strive to create an inclusive and equitable environment for all.
Applicant Privacy Notice