Greater NYC Area
ABOUT THE TEAM
At Revolut, we’re building a leading product and brand that is innovative, easy-to-use and accessible to everyone. Our Growth team is the engine that (as you would expect) drives Revolut’s growth across the globe. We focus on community-driven and marketing-driven approaches to ensure our product is the preferred choice of the majority of people living in a target country or region.
The Growth team is constantly innovating and trying new ways to grow Revolut faster and more effectively. Each area of the team works like special forces: from acquisition to engagement, they own their markets, are passionate about Revolut, and use their know-how to grow the brand and our user base at breakneck speed, creatively and efficiently.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the voice of the US customer within Revolut, this person will identify and champion key customer needs and opportunities at the company. Your objective is to make our product hyper-competitive in the US by defining the vision and strategy for the consumer facing product, and identifying key business needs and opportunities.
This role requires you to:
• Define the vision, strategy, and product roadmap for Revolut’s consumer facing product in the US
• Conduct sophisticated research and analysis on market trends, competition, customer behaviors, and Revolut’s positioning to yield key insights that drive product roadmaps.
• Be customer obsessed. Understand who our target users are, their needs, and how we can build a product that they’ll love.
• Partner with a dedicated regional product team to build and manage the roadmap for the US market.
• Align with local Head of Retail Growth to help drive user acquisition in your market.
• Build business cases for new product initiatives, with a focus on market and opportunity sizing.
• Work with leadership to drive strategic planning, resource investment, and KPI calibration.
• Champion an effective and rigorous decision making culture.
WHAT SKILLS YOU'LL NEED
• You must have 6+ years of strategy experience with at least 4+ years of product strategy (ideally at a high-growth B2C company)
• Deep understanding of high growth consumer products and customer needs
Strong empathy for business customers and an unwillingness to compromise on user-centered design
• Demonstrated capacity to drive product strategy with data-driven decisions
• Excellent C-level communication and stakeholder management
• Solid track record of achievement - e.g. you have worked in a top tech company or start-up, quickly assumed major responsibilities or won competitive awards (academic, professional, or sport)
• You can break complex problems into smaller logical ones and prioritize them with data
• You are curious by nature, have great attention to detail, and have built amazing consumer products yourself
• You are an entrepreneur who can make a good business case and motivate people to help you execute
• You hustle, take ownership, and get things done
• You love solving problems
Even better if you have any of the following:
• FinTech experience
• Deep understanding of the US consumer - Worked in a startup in hyper growth model
• Successfully launched a business or product in a new market or founded a company
• Working knowledge of SQL and/or Python
• Competitive salary & benefits, including a 401k plan, commencing your first day
• Extensive PTO, including a free day for your birthday
• Biannual equity bonuses
• Budget for personal developmental opportunities
• Robust employee referral program
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Paid dinners
Please only submit an application for one posting.
Read Full Job Description