Senior Technical Product Manager, Audience Data at Crossix
Crossix is seeking an intellectually curious, adaptable, resourceful, and collaborative Senior Technical Product Manager, Audience Data to join our Analytics Products team. These are exciting times at Crossix as we grow our business and expand our product offerings to provide increasingly transformative insights to drive marketing decisions at the intersection of big data, health informatics, healthcare marketing and media!
What You’ll Do
- Own the development, implementation, configuration and support of Crossix’s audience’s business
- Own end to end product management of all audience products
- Develop and own the roadmap for making enhancements to Crossix audience data both in terms of sourcing new data and optimizing usage of current data
- Work with product strategy team to create and execute on roadmap for developing customer facing ad tech, programmatic targeting, and addressable TV data products
- Work with product managers, engineers, data scientists, and analysts to integrate Crossix audience data into various media analytics and health care products
- Work with data scientists and analysts to optimize configuration of Crossix Consumer Data for machine learning and analytics purposes
- Lead efforts to evaluate new data sources
- Serve as point person for all technical and product communication with Crossix audience data partners and internal stakeholders across engineering, analytics, client services, operations, and product strategy
- Own product improvement timelines and project planning across a multi-discipline team
- Monitor usage of products in production and identify ways to improve efficiency and identify new required features
- Build expertise in current media and data landscape including digital advertising, addressable TV, online video, etc.
What You’ve Done
- 5+ years’ experience, including working with and commercializing large datasets in a digital media platform or environment
- 3+ years working in a data intensive product management role
- Practical understanding of machine learning and propensity modeling strongly preferred
- We’re not expecting you to be a data scientist, but we want you should be able to understand the basics of data best practices for machine learning
- Experience working with media measurement/optimization preferred but not required
- Experience managing small teams
- Proficiency in SQL and databases required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Who we are – Crossix partners with leading healthcare and media companies to plan, measure and optimize their marketing and communication initiatives. With deep consumer and healthcare professional expertise, Crossix delivers hard-to-come-by audience and campaign insights to inform strategic business decisions and drive improved patient outcomes. Data-driven and data-proven, the patented Crossix methodology and differentiated technology enable critical connections across its proprietary data network of Rx, OTC, medical, clinical, media and consumer data to ensure more actionable cross-channel measurement with best-in-class privacy safeguards far exceeding HIPAA requirements. The unique Crossix technology aggregates insights from across the data network to pinpoint marketing initiatives that activate the right audiences and generate incremental impact. Founded in 2005, Crossix is headquartered in New York City.
Leadership – With decades of combined experience and an unrivaled track record of healthcare innovation, our leadership team sets the standard for us. Their knowledge and expertise continually challenge us and the industry – through their work, their speaking engagements at conferences and their thought leadership published in the top industry publications.
Culture – We know that our employees set us apart. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in creating compelling opportunities for professional development and career growth. We also believe that diversity is essential to building an environment where everyone can feel they belong. We’re continuously building an inclusive company where everyone feels welcome and heard.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.