Crossix is a health-focused technology company dedicated to advancing healthcare marketing with analytics and innovative planning, targeting, measurement, and optimization solutions. Positioned at the center of big data, innovative technology, and multichannel media, Crossix, a Veeva Company, provides our clients with insights to help make strategic business decisions and drive improved patient outcomes. Crossix knows that our employees are integral to our success, which is why we have created an inclusive culture where everyone can thrive. Crossix is headquartered in midtown Manhattan with opportunities to work in our NYC office and other locations around the country. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in opportunities for professional development and career growth, and provide other amenities like a beautiful rooftop, team bonding activities, etc.
Crossix is seeking an intellectually curious, adaptable, resourceful, and collaborative Senior Technical Product Manager, Audience Data to join our Analytics Products team. These are exciting times at Crossix as we grow our business and expand our product offerings to provide increasingly transformative insights to drive marketing decisions at the intersection of big data, health informatics, healthcare marketing, and media!
What You'll Do
- Own the development, implementation, configuration, and support of Crossix’s audiences business
- Own end-to-end technical product management of all audience products
- Develop and own the roadmap for making enhancements to Crossix audience data both in terms of sourcing new data and optimizing usage of current data
- Work with product strategy team to create and execute on roadmap for developing customer-facing programmatic targeting, and addressable TV data products
- Work with product managers, engineers, data scientists, and analysts to integrate Crossix audience data into various media analytics and health care products
- Work with data scientists and analysts to optimize our matching algorithm
- Lead efforts to evaluate new data sources
- Serve as the point person for all technical and product communication with Crossix audience data partners and internal stakeholders across engineering, analytics, client services, operations, and product strategy
- Own product improvement timelines and project planning across a multi-disciplined team
- Monitor usage of products in production and identify ways to improve efficiency and identify new required features
- Build expertise in current media and data landscape including digital advertising, addressable TV, online video, etc.
What You've Done
- 5+ years working in a data-intensive product management role
- 3+ years of experience with audience segmentation, targeting, and measurement
- 3+ years of experience working with and commercializing large datasets in a digital media platform or environment
- Practical understanding of machine learning and propensity modeling strongly preferred. We’re not expecting you to be a data scientist but we want you to be able to understand the basics of best practices for machine learning
- 3+ years of experience in SQL and databases required
- Experience partnering with and integrating data providers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
If this role and our exciting company culture seem appealing to you, please apply! We want to continue to grow our diverse team of hardworking and humble people who are passionate about their work. We hope that’s you!