Join the Ocrolus rocket ship!
Ocrolus is a fintech infrastructure company that transforms documents into actionable data with over 99% accuracy. Designed to streamline document-driven workflows and automate high-stakes financial decisions, Ocrolus is trusted by leading fintechs like SoFi, LendingClub, Cross River Bank, BlueVine, Enova, and Plaid, to name a few. Powered by Artificial Intelligence and a unique human-in-the-loop data validation process, Ocrolus plugs directly into customer workflows via API, eliminating the need for manual data work. Ocrolus has raised over $50 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
We pride ourselves on being a dynamic, diverse team, unified by shared values of Ownership, Optimism, Objectivity, Humility, Urgency, and Appreciation. We love what we do and the people we do it with, which is why we invite our team to bring their full selves to work every day.
Data at Ocrolus
Ocrolus is a business that is built around data. Understanding our data and unlocking its value is central to our continued growth and success. We have Data Science, Engineering and Analytics teams engaged across a broad problem space for both internal and external use cases and we approach our work with a high degree of Technical and Scientific rigor. This is a huge opportunity to support our company mission, and we are excited to talk to talk to candidates with a range of interesting backgrounds! We value technical and scientific rigor, as well as strategic engagement, and cultivating a bias toward action. Every member of our Data Science Team has interesting problems they are working on.
- Align to our NYC-based Data Engineering and Data Science teams, and provide them with both product vision and delivery support
- Serve as Product Owner for well defined use cases: Understand market and stakeholder needs, translate these needs into actionable requirements for product teams
- Provide user stories, functional requirements, acceptance criteria, and functional testing of data engineering and science work, including querying data in relational databases
- Translate successful Data Science R&D work into new products: New modeling techniques and other analytical products need to be translated to a valid UX to be successful. This requires a fair amount of creativity, domain knowledge, and user orientation.
- 5+ years working in a Product Management function: We are interested in talking to candidates with varied domain specific experiences within Data Science
- Experience working with Data Teams or on data oriented problems
- Excellent communication skills: Written, oral, presentations. We are looking for someone who can dynamically relate complex issues to a range of different audiences
- Strong focus on the principles user centered design and can apply them to data assets and products
- Strong SQL querying skills, experience with data intensive products
Our employees are incredible individuals - that’s the only kind we hire - and we’re committed to their well-being and supporting their efforts to become the best they can be, both at work and in life. This includes offering flexible working hours, unlimited PTO, Summer Fridays, an inclusive work environment (D&I Council), and wellness reimbursement for physical and mental well-being.
We’re growing rapidly and were recently named #1 Fastest-Growing Fintech Company on the Inc. 5000, and #1 Fastest-Growing Software Company in NY in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500. If you have ever wanted to jump on a rocket ship as it’s taking off, now is your chance!
Ocrolus is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.