Join the Ocrolus rocket ship!
Ocrolus is the leading intelligent automation platform that helps customers make faster and more accurate decisions. Ocrolus transforms documents into digital data and analytics within minutes. That’s why partners like PayPal, Plaid, and Square work with us. Ocrolus has raised over $100 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
Data at Ocrolus
Ocrolus is a business that is built around data. Understanding our data and unlocking its value is central to our continued growth and success. We have Data Science, Engineering and Analytics teams engaged across a broad problem space for both internal and external use cases and we approach our work with a high degree of Technical and Scientific rigor. This is a huge opportunity to support our company mission, and we are excited to talk to talk to candidates with a range of interesting backgrounds! We value technical and scientific rigor, as well as strategic engagement, and cultivating a bias toward action. Every member of our Data Science Team has interesting problems they are working on.
- Align to our NYC-based Data Engineering and Data Science teams, and provide them with both product vision and delivery support
- Serve as Product Owner for well defined use cases: Understand market and stakeholder needs, translate these needs into actionable requirements for product teams
- Provide user stories, functional requirements, acceptance criteria, and functional testing of data engineering and science work, including querying data in relational databases
- Translate successful Data Science R&D work into new products: New modeling techniques and other analytical products need to be translated to a valid UX to be successful. This requires a fair amount of creativity, domain knowledge, and user orientation.
- 5+ years working in a Product Management function: We are interested in talking to candidates with varied domain specific experiences within Data Science
- Experience working with Data Teams or on data oriented problems
- Excellent communication skills: Written, oral, presentations. We are looking for someone who can dynamically relate complex issues to a range of different audiences
- Strong focus on the principles user centered design and can apply them to data assets and products
- Strong SQL querying skills, experience with data intensive products
Life at Ocrolus
Come build the future of fintech with us. At Ocrolus, you will work with extraordinary people and receive benefits and development opportunities to empower you in and out of the office.
Ocrolus employees enjoy flexible working hours, unlimited PTO, Appreciation holidays (last Friday of the month off), an inclusive work environment (D&I Council), and monthly wellness reimbursement for physical and mental well-being.
We take pride in our dynamic, diverse team, unified by shared values of Ownership, Optimism, Objectivity, Humility, Urgency, and Appreciation. We love what we do and the people we do it with, which is why we welcome every individual, provide them with equal opportunity irrespective of their race, gender, gender identity, age, disability, national origin or any other legally protected rights that one has.
Launch your own Ocrolus experience today!
We look forward to hearing from you!