Senior Technical Product Manager - Reliability Engineering
Do you have a foundation in deep technology?
Driven to realize your product vision?
Join the Lifion, by ADP team as a Senior Technical Product Manager and steer the creation of amazing products that are efficient, intuitive, beautiful and responsive. Collaborate with your high-powered teammates to build a revolutionary Platform that allows developers to create a new suite of products to manage human capital across the globe.
- Create and own the product vision and strategic direction.
- Be an integral part of the technical design. Guide the engineering team and recommend solutions to build the product.
- Ship products that people love using.
- Own the backlog. Prioritize according to client needs and business value.
- Communicate the product strategic and tactical direction to all stakeholders.
- Manage and mentor junior technical product managers.
- 8+ years experience in software delivery, including a mixture of product owner, architect, and software developer experience
- Strong integration experience
- An influential decision-maker and strategist
- A problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrable knowledge of computer science foundations
- Driven by collaboration and open communication
- A communicator and a listener
- Knowledge of Agile software development methodologies, i.e. scrum
- Knowledge of web front end development & technologies
- Experience with at least one major server side web development stack
- Experience with a NoSQL database such as Cassandra, Hbase, Couchbase or MongoDB
- Technical knowledge of the least one major RDBMS such as MySQL, Postgres or Oracle