VTS is changing the way that commercial real estate (CRE) is done - disrupting a $15 trillion dollar industry by becoming the modern operating system for CRE. We invented the category of leasing and asset management, which allows landlords and brokers to manage their entire leasing process to maximize revenue and performance. Our success shows in our numbers - we’ve grown 123% annually since 2013, and today we have over 11 billion square feet of commercial space managed on VTS, and we’ve expanded to ~200 employees globally. It’s an exciting time to join the VTS team as we continue to scale!
Our headquarters are in NYC, but we have hubs in other major US cities, Toronto, CA and London, UK.
Learn more at vts.com or @WeAreVTS
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for a Senior Technical Product Manager who has a history of shipping infrastructure as well can drive critical initiatives across Platform Engineering team.
VTS distinguishes itself by fostering a strong sense of collaboration across the product management team and investing in every individual. This includes educational budgets, internal brown bags, guest speakers, workshops, and team trips to conferences like “Mind the Product.”
VTS has a clearly defined career path for every product manager on the team and is committed to their long-term professional development.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will plan requirements with internal customers and drive projects through the entire project lifecycle. This includes managing project schedules, identifying risks and clearly communicating them to project stakeholders
- You will collaborate with the various product development squads to ensure that our app platform meets the needs for the broader growth around market expansion and customer oriented goals of VTS
- You will lead complex, multi-disciplinary engineering projects using your technical/engineering expertise
- You will drive clarity and structure in ambiguous situations by asking the right questions and applying insights you’ve gained
- 4+ years as a Technical Product Manager, engineering or product leader
- Proven successful technical program management outcomes from idea to launching programs in multiple contexts throughout your career
- Comfortable talking about technical matters with business people and business matters with technical people. Able to express complex concepts in plain language to reach broader audiences
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to work with business owners and product management to define key business questions and to build data sets that answer those questions
- Proven ability to operate autonomously across multiple teams in situations of ambiguity
- Experience building roadmaps, project/release plans with a strong understanding of dependency management
- Bachelor degree in computer science, engineering or a related technical discipline
VTS embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.