We're looking for an experienced Senior or Director level PM to help us accomplish our mission to improve lives by learning from the experience of every cancer patient. Here's what you need to know about the role, our team and why Flatiron Health is the right next step in your career.
What You'll Do
In this role, you'll serve as a product leader for Flatiron’s Enhanced Datamart (EDM) product line. EDMs are Flatiron's foundational and largest retrospective syndicated data product, powering a range of use cases across the biopharma drug development lifecycle. This is a critical role responsible for gathering customer feedback and building a roadmap to support the long term growth and sustainability of this core product line. In addition, you'll also:
- Own aligning the Research business strategy and metrics with our product development efforts and leading the EDM teams from design through successful rollout
- In partnership with your cross-functional peers, guide the broad range of talented colleagues that staff EDM’s initiatives and teams, including software developers, data insights engineers, quantitative scientists and clinical operations teammates
- Work with Flatiron’s cross-functional leaders (including peers from product, engineering, and scientific functions) to identify opportunities to accelerate the work of the Research product lines
- Lead large, multi-team software projects with high technical risk and high coordination complexity
- Create detailed road maps, prioritize relentlessly, and manage trade-offs across multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Nurture a high-powered team of product managers, and coach them through the full development lifecycle for key products
- Identify and fix process gaps around execution, roll-out, and ongoing support of software projects
- Communicate and evangelize the value of a platform for technology-enabled expertise to the business stakeholders
Who You Are
You have a sharp analytical mind, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a passion for taking on some of the most complex challenges of our time. You're excited by the prospect of rolling up your sleeves to tackle meaningful problems each and every day. You’re a kind, passionate and collaborative problem-solver who seeks and gives candid feedback, and values the chance to make an important impact.
- You have a substantial (6+ years) of experience in a product management or similar role in a software, SaaS, or technology-enabled expertise environment
- You have a proven track record of managing and developing product managers
- Strong product management skills and excellent organizational and communication skills
- You have a strong understanding of healthcare data, especially in the real world evidence space
- You have strong technical empathy and an ability to understand technical designs, challenges, and risks
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills
If this sounds like you, you'll fit right in at Flatiron.
Why You Should Join Our Team
A career at Flatiron is a chance to work with everyone involved in the future of cancer care and research—all under one roof. Researchers, data scientists, designers, clinicians, technologists and many more all work together to improve cancer care and accelerate research.
You'll also find a culture of continuous learning, broad and inclusive employee support offerings, and a commitment to supporting our team members in all aspects of their lives—at home, at work and everywhere in between. We offer:
- Flatiron University training curriculum which includes presentation skills, meeting mastery, coding languages and more
- Career coaching opportunities
- Hackathons for all employees (not just our engineers!)
- Professional development benefit for attending conferences, industry events and external courses
- Work/life autonomy via flexible work hours and flexible paid time off
- Generous parental leave (16 weeks for either parent)
- Back-up child care
- Flatiron-sponsored fitness classes
Flatiron Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.