Are you ready for a new challenge?
At Celonis we help our customers to go from vision to action as fast as a digital-native company. 95% of effort in companies’ operations is wasted on friction within the transactional systems that run core business processes. This makes companies miss their goals and opportunities. Join us in the Celonis Product Team as we pursue our disruptive new vision with the Celonis Execution Management System that works like a GPS for our customers’ operations: sense friction, decide how to fix it, and act in real time.
As a Product Manager in our Frictionless Shared Services team, you will act as the interface between the customer and our engineering team and shape the future of Celonis’ operational apps in the domain of Accounts Payable.
Together we will rethink today’s processes and support our customers’ ambitions in driving business value with the help of Celonis’ technology. You will use your domain expertise as well as collect customer, sales, and market input for Shared Services use cases, validate those across Celonis’ customers and prospects, and then create product requirements. You will discover and develop new opportunities, manage product roadmaps and timelines, make tactical prioritization decisions as well as support with the long-term product strategy. Furthermore, you will align with product marketing in creating compelling product collateral and demos and serve as subject matter expert to the go-to-market organization. You will develop and maintain expertise on competitive products and collaborate with product marketing and analyst relations by providing content for the analyst community. You will define and track measures of success for the product, and track those throughout the product life-cycle. Finally, you will collaborate and communicate across the Celonis ecosystem including Sales, Services and other Product teams to ensure the product has rapid success in the market.
Are you passionate about evangelizing a transformative vision for Celonis’ new solutions? Read on!YOU...
- ... have 2+ years of product management experience in a technology company
- … have specific expertise in the shared services domain with an emphasis on the transaction processes such as Accounts Payable
- … have technical proficiency to successfully partner with product and engineering teams to build out solutions
- … enjoy working closely with customers and cross-functional stakeholders
- … have strong organizational and analytical skills, excellent written and oral communication skills
- ... are a self-starter able to navigate complex scenarios who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced, innovative, enterprise technology environment
- … have a BS / BA degree, MBA is a plus
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- … offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- … are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- … distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work