Casper is looking for a Senior Product Manager to work on our Sales and Service platforms. This role oversees continuing the evolution of the platforms that back Casper’s world-class customer toolkit. As the Senior PM, you will partner with business and engineering leads across our Customer Service, Retail and Sales teams to develop and execute a roadmap and prioritize features that will enhance the customer experience throughout their entire post-order journey.
This is a highly visible product role inside of Casper, and you will deliver solutions that serve the needs of hundreds within the customer-facing teams at Casper, which we call Frontlines, and includes all customer service and retail employees. You will join a product team at Casper that is passionate about solving complex technical problems and delivering business value quickly with a high-growth company. You will be expected to bring experience building and managing service platforms at scale and be highly skilled at driving alignment with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do
- Create and execute the roadmap for our Salesforce tools that power the post-order customer experience, including both Salesforce Order Management System and Salesforce Service Cloud
- Become the product partner for the Frontlines business organization, and lead cross-functional roadmapping activities for multiple tracks of work
- Partner with a team of engineers to execute your roadmap
- Develop, automate and innovate against current business processes using Salesforce tools and integrations
- Define core product KPIs with your business partners to plan and prioritize features
- Co-lead training and change management activities with our Customer Service, Sales, Retail and Learning and Development partners
- Partner with other Product Managers to devise a broader omnichannel customer digital experience and data strategy
- 2+ years of experience managing teams of product managers
- Familiar with Salesforce admin setup and automation, especially for service cloud
- Hands on experience in e-commerce or retail order management systems
- Also familiar with other Salesforce tools like Marketing Cloud and Commerce Cloud (a real plus anyway)
- Conversant in systems architecture design and how to optimize for scalability
- An excellent communicator with a great sense of humor
- A strong advocate for the cognitive ergonomics of internal software users
- Passionate about how digital products can improve the service experience for customers
- Participation in our HQ bonus program for some splurging and equity so that you’re part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...)..
- Wellness programs like cash incentives for tracking sleep and fitness, credits for your favorite studios and in-office activities
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Catered lunches twice a week to give you time to catch up with your teammate
- Free snacks and coffee, including a huge breakfast selection (10 types of cereal anyone?)
- A full gifted bed set when you join and product discounts for friends and family!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you!