Sr. Growth Product Manager
Vimeo is looking for an experienced Sr. Product Manager to lead the process to unlock and accelerate growth of business customers on Vimeo. This role will be responsible for the full product development lifecycle -- from identifying the most impactful improvements to measuring success after release. The ideal candidate will have a passion for video products and experience in growth, subscription models, and SaaS.
What you’ll do:
- Build and run a growth experimentation program focused on accelerating growth of business customers within Vimeo
- Lead process with cross functional team to deeply understand the metrics and data to identify existing challenges and new opportunities for experimentation
- Ability to drive strategic themes and opportunities from concept through to execution in streamlined and efficient manner
- Work closely with design, engineering, and data team members to prioritize, plan, and track development and results
- Lead process to understand the results, learnings, insights and follow-on experimentation. Communicate progress and key updates with other teams and stakeholders on a regular basis
- Collaborate with other teams, such as marketing teams and other product teams, to identify and prioritize opportunities
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 4+ years of experience in product management of web applications
- Passion for and deep understanding of data and being able to efficiently access and analyze the data needed (i.e. Excel, Looker, GA, SQL, or similar analytics tools)
- Understanding of how best to leverage qualitative user research to inform and complement decision making in an efficient way
- Strong command of user experience (UX) with a track record of championing what’s best for the user, while balancing the needs of the business
- Must be familiar with key SaaS growth concepts such as CAC, LTV, ARPU, etc, and be able to leverage these types of metrics to drive effective and impactful decision making
- Demonstrated ability to identify opportunities and drive metrics impact with a business
- Optimize acquisition funnels and maximize product retention
- Ability to work autonomously and lead product development efforts
- Exceptional communication and organization skills
At Vimeo, our mission is to empower video creators to tell exceptional stories and connect with their audiences and communities. Home to more than 90 million members in over 150 countries, Vimeo is the world’s largest ad-free open video platform, providing powerful tools to host, share and sell videos in the highest quality possible.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, and to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We’re committed to building a company and a community where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.
Vimeo is based in New York City, with additional offices in Europe and India. Vimeo is an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ: IAC). Learn more at www.vimeo.com.