Sr. Manager of Product Management, Collaboration at Vimeo
Vimeo is looking for a Senior Manager of Product Management to drive, shape and lead impactful key initiatives and teams across our Collaboration zone. The ideal candidate believes in the power of team collaboration to move ideas forward during all stages of the video workflow process: ideation, planning, creation, feedback & review to distribution. In this role, you’ll have an eye towards immediate execution to lead and shape several high impact efforts from collaborative tools and workflows, to team growth and management, as part of Vimeo’s growing teams product. You have experience working across both B2B and B2C businesses, with the ability to think critically about scaling from self-serve to enterprise while applying PLG strategy and tactics for expanding teams. We’re looking for an exceptional and creative leader who is eager to make an impact!What you'll do:
- Work directly with the VP of Product to define and drive product strategy, vision and roadmaps for Vimeo’s Collaboration zone across several key initiatives and teams.
- Drive strategic themes and opportunities from concept to execution in a streamlined and efficient manner.
- Work closely with design, engineering, and product marketing partners to prioritize, plan, and track development and results.
- Shape product organization structure and strategy across your teams, hiring effectively to fill gaps where needed.
- Partner with Business Intelligence and Customer Insights teams to develop a deep understanding of our users and their needs, continuously bringing insights into the work.
- 6+ years of proven product experience in SaaS companies at scale, including growing and managing a high-performing team of PMs
- Proven history of driving direct impact to key business metrics
- A hands on leader with ability to work autonomously and lead product development efforts
- Strong command of user experience (UX), with a track record of championing what’s best for the user while balancing the needs of the business
- Strong familiarity with key SaaS product metrics alongside a passion for data and the ability to bring it to the work
- Outstanding communication and organization skills
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 230 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs