At Vimeo, we are committed to bringing the power of video to all. We are looking for a passionate and confident product leader to drive all aspects of our Enterprise integrations-related products and their respective roadmaps.
From day one you’ll be a vital part of a fast-growing public company. You’ll work closely with engineering, design, partnerships, marketing and sales teams to solve users’ problems effectively and delightfully! This position has high visibility and potential for impact throughout the organization.
What you'll do:
- Own the product vision and strategy for the content integrations team, driving towards Vimeo’s mission on a global level.
- Lead cross-functional teams (including remote international teams) through discovery, ideation, validation, design, development, and launch.
- Work in lockstep with our Partnerships and Business Development teams to quickly identify, understand, validate, and execute on opportunities with new partners.
- Iterate on outstanding experiences based on relevant evidence and own the lifecycle to ensure we are improving fidelity, security, and stability as partner platforms grow and evolve over time.
- Deeply understand the needs of Vimeo’s users, our partners, and their customers, to spot common trends and needs.
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 5+ years of Product Management experience building and leading all aspects of integrations with third party partners. Experience in B2B or B2B2C SaaS Enterprise businesses is highly preferred.
- User-focused, with boundless curiosity about our users and what can make them successful.
- Aesthetic for a phenomenal user experience. Appreciation of simple-yet-impactful design with steadfast empathy for our users.
- Experience and confidence in communication both across teams or directly with users, prioritizing clarity and alignment.
- Comfort working in ambiguous environments, making evidence-driven decisions quickly and pivoting when new information comes to light.
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 230 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs