Sr. Product Manager, Growth at Vimeo
Vimeo is looking for a Senior Growth Product Manager to take on an important role within the Growth Team. Vimeo’s Growth team sits at the convergence of product, marketing, and data, digging through data to find the needle in the haystack and obsessing about user experiences, balancing what’s right for the business and fighting for what’s best for the user. The Growth team is looking for an exceptional leader with the ability to manage and run a fast, nimble, high impact process.
What you’ll do:
- Define and drive growth strategies to drive subscription growth from our growing base of millions of new and existing users.
- Develop a deep understanding of our users to help identify the right persona and lifecycle segmentation needed to activate users into the right behaviors.
- Lead a cross-functional team to deeply understand metrics and data, identifying existing challenges as well as new opportunities for experimentation
- Ability to drive strategic themes and opportunities from concept to execution in a streamlined and efficient manner
- Work closely with design, engineering, marketing, and data team members to prioritize, plan, and track development and results
- Lead the process to understand the results, learnings, insights and follow-on experimentation
- Communicate progress and key updates with other teams and stakeholders on a regular basis
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 6+ years of experience in a growth or product role
- 3+ years experience driving product growth and growth best practices.
- Demonstrated track record of driving direct impact to key business metrics
- Proficient in Excel and analytics tools
- Consistent track record in using data to drive product and/or business decisions
- Familiarity with SaaS subscription businesses strongly preferred
- Strong presentation skills are a must
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent professional experience.
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs