Sr. Product Manager, Machine Learning
Getting together with real people in real life makes powerful things happen. Side hustles become careers, ideas become movements, and chance encounters become lifelong connections. Meetup brings people together to create thriving communities. Show up. Change lives.
We are looking for an experienced product leader to oversee machine learning and recommendations for the world's largest network of local communities. You will play a pivotal role in developing the machine learning models that will lead to millions more people meeting up and millions of lives changed.
The Product Manager, Machine Learning will work with our top-notch machine learning and data science teams to build and improve models that are at the very center of the Meetup product. Machine learning models already power things like recommending Meetups to members, predicting the quality of a Meetup, detecting spam and deciding which notifications to send to members. We envision a world where machine learning also helps to spark millions of Meetups that we know people want, but don't yet exist.
You're our ideal teammate if:
- You have a solid reputation for enabling great mobile products that have a big impact and a proven track record of execution
- You want to help change a company and position one of the Internet's great brands for explosive growth
- You've held an in-house senior product role at a consumer tech or e-commerce company
- You have experience working with machine learning teams
- You're obsessed with measuring the impact of everything you ship
- You collaborate productively with designers and engineers
- You think strategically but you also love getting your hands dirty
If your experience fits some but not all of what’s listed, we’d still love to hear from you!
Our team is bold, supportive, and passionate about bringing people together in real life to create community for everyone. We care about moving fast, real-world change, and building diverse, dynamic teams. You in?