Sr. Product Manager, OTT Payments at Vimeo
Vimeo OTT is an industry-leading platform that lets content owners launch a Netflix-like video service with ease. As a Sr. Product Manager of Payments, you would lead product efforts to improve the underlying payment system, from processing millions of transactions to paying out our content owners. You would work with teams in every department - Engineering, Design, Sales, Support, Marketing, and Finance - to break down complex issues, outline requirements, and execute. Simply put, you will be part of shaping the future of one of the fastest growing businesses at Vimeo!
What you’ll do:
- Thoroughly analyze overall transaction health to surface opportunities for optimization and growth.
- Work with our Sales, Solutions, and Support teams to investigate user problems and outline product solutions.
- Partner with our Finance team to improve our internal tools for managing billing and payouts.
- Work closely with design and engineering to prioritize, plan, and track development.
- Lead rollout of new releases in partnership with Engineering and Product Marketing.
- Communicate progress to relevant partners and the rest of the company.
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager working on payments.
- Ability to work autonomously and lead product development efforts and surface roadmap opportunities.
- An eye for detail with meticulous organization skills.
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to optimally work within the team as well as with partners across the organization.
- Hands-on experience analyzing data including writing your own SQL queries and/or creating charts in Looker (or other data visualization tools).
- Capable of having productive conversations with engineers about technical tradeoffs.
- Familiarity with Stripe or other payment vendors.
Bonus points (nice skills to have, but not needed):
- Experience working with two-sided marketplaces.
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of over 650 passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs