This position is also available for remote workers across the US.
Mulberry is disrupting a $40B insurance industry by providing omnichannel merchants a seamless plug-and-play platform from which to offer product insurance to their customers. We call NYC home and are founded by a team of executives who are passionate about e-commerce and building efficiencies through a customer-first outlook. Our platform not only drives revenue for brands and retailers, but also improves customer experience and trust in warranty programs.
We are hiring a Senior Product Manager - Partner Integration position (remote anywhere in the US). Depending on the level of experience of the right candidate, this position can be at PM, Sr PM, or Principal PM level. This position will report to the VP, Head of Product.
The Product Manager - Partner Integration will own the entire product experience that we deliver through our increasing number of retail/ecommerce and non-retail partners. This includes delivering the product suites that enable an easy and fast initial integration and continuously optimizing to increase conversion and revenue of the program. This is a highly cross-functional role operating with one single north-star metric: increasing the revenue that we earn through our retail and non-retail partners. The right candidate has a proven track record in building B2B2C products, highly strategic, skilled in influencing and negotiating, data-driven, and excellent in written and verbal communication.
What You'll Do:
- Be the go-to person across all stakeholders for how our product works and performs at our partners, both retail and non-retail.
- Set the product strategy and define and prioritize the product capabilities and features through deep understanding of various ecommerce platforms in general and at our partners in particular.
- Lead your PEDD pod to build product capabilities and features that will achieve an easy and fast integration with our partners and improve conversion to grow revenue.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders such as Business Development, Partnerships, Customer Success, Operations, Data Science, pricing, and external partners for positive outcomes. I
- Influence your internal and external stakeholders to gain buy-in and support of your strategy and implementation plan.
- Help build a data-and-hypothesis-driven product culture within your PEDD pod and in a broader Mulberry organization
What We're Seeking:
- At least 3-4 years of relevant product management experience: preferably in a B2B2C environment; solid experience in conversion optimization;
- Highly collaborative, with a proven ability to lead cross-functional product initiatives from strategy to execution and optimization
- Highly strategic; great attention to details; ability to connect the dots to form hypotheses and translate into product’s strategy and features.
- Bias for action - adept at using data and customer research to inform decisions and making appropriate trade offs to ship features to deliver values.
- Knowledge of product discovery methods and applications in the B2B2C. Experience in eCommerce a major plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skillsProven track record in strategic influencing skills, especially with cross-functional stakeholders, both internal and external
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, start-up environment
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Salary
- Full Benefits
- Unlimited Paid Time off
- Strong, vibrant, and fun culture, with lots of outings!
Read Full Job Description