Sr. Product Manager (Partnerships & Homescreen)
Senior Product Manager (Partnerships & Homescreen)
WW is looking for candidates to help change people's lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all.
To learn more about WW and jobs with a purpose, visit ww.com.
We are in the process of revamping our Activity Program and digital experience. This is core to the reimagination of WW as a wellness brand and product. We are seeking an experienced Senior Product Manager to develop a product partnership strategy, build full stack solutions for standard partnership integrations build and own the logic, business rules and user experience frameworks for the app home screen (extending beyond partnerships into internal product and content promotions as well). This individual will also manage a Product Manager overseeing our activity product, which continues to scale in native and partner offerings, as we solve for getting our members closer to their individual health and wellness goals.
- Use company vision in collaborating with business development team to drive Activity partner product integration assessments (including initial vetting for strategic fit and downstream build/buy assessments) and help guide integration of product partnerships across the program products.
- Align internal stakeholders around product partnership integration guidelines, build templated fullstack solutions for standard integrations, and develop frameworks to guide product development for custom solutions.
- Use analytics and testing on member intent and product behaviors to help inform POV on principles for UX and partner product integrations.
- Product manage development of logic, UX and content management services to promote dynamic member experience on WW app home screen, promoting personalized partner and organic WW product experiences.
- Establish standards for how other Product Managers present their products to members on the home screen.
- PM as individual contributor while also managing and mentoring our Product Manager for Activity
- Build transparency and alignment with cross-functional business partners to create a strategy and KPI-driven product roadmap and prioritize development of most impactful solutions
- Integrate usability studies, user research, market insights, and user feedback into product requirements to ensure products satisfy user intent and needs
- Inform product decisions with quantitative data on user behavior and experimentation (a/b testing)
- Proactively monitor and share out product performance measures and iterate on solutions
- Team with engineers and designers to ship high-quality experiences
- Act as product owner to define features, write user stories and acceptance criteria and groom stories with developers and designers
- Run meetings and facilitate requirements gathering from cross-functional working groups
- Participate in daily stand-ups, sprint planning and related ceremonies
- Coordinate with other product teams on new product/platform launches and to ensure the cohesiveness of the overall user experience
- 4-5+ years of product management experience in a similar role
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or Engineering
- Experience integrating third-party solutions and partner content
- Passion for wellness and physical activity
- Exceptional written and oral communication skill
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
- Strong user experience sensibilities and appreciation for minimal interface design
- Fluent with technical concepts, able to conceptually understand APIs and services based product development, ability to partner closely with engineers to solve problems
- Demonstrated use of analytics, user research and business cases to drive decisions and meet product goals
Location: New York
As a company, our purpose is to inspire healthy habits for real life. And as an employer, we inspire the greatest people to do their best work. We provide benefits for real life to help protect your health, finances and overall well being, including:
- Competitive compensation and profit sharing plan
- A 401K plan to help you plan for your future, plus company match
- Health care coverage starting on your first day
- Tuition reimbursement and online courses to help you reach your career aspirations
- Commuter benefits
- Yearly well-being allowance for your physical, financial, social and emotional well-being
- Free WW membership for you plus 3 free WW memberships for your friends and 3 for your family
- Free fruit, snacks and coffee to get you through your day
- Summer Fridays, happy hours, and company outings
- Robust employee referral bonuses
- Developmental opportunities and assignments to grow your career
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the satisfactory results of reference and background checks.