Sr Product Manager at Sealed
Who are we?
Sealed is a home wellness company on a mission to make homes healthier, more comfortable, and cleaner for the planet. We are transforming energy, finance and home improvement to deliver clean air and comfort with less energy. Sealed modernizes home heating and cooling with upgrades like insulation and HVAC technology. We match the right contractor, cover the upfront costs, and stand behind the work: we only get paid if your house saves energy. Sealed, one of Fast Company’s top ten most innovative energy companies of 2021, is venture backed and headquartered in New York City. Learn more at Sealed.com.
What will you do?
Sealed is looking for a cross-functional problem solver who loves finding inefficiencies and bringing people together to create solutions. The systems you help create will make life easier for everyone on the team.
As a fast-growing company we need internal tools and processes that allow our organization to scale while delivering a delightful customer experience. In the Product Manager role you will:
- Work across the team to understand goals, roadblocks, develop specs and implement features to help everyone work more effectively
- Work with department stakeholders and engineering resources to ensure product projects progress smoothly
- Define and analyze KPIs that inform product success
What success looks like
- The tools and processes you've built allow us to better serve our customers
- Customer journey is both smoother and faster
- 4+ years of product management experience, with at least 2 years of experience at a high growth, Series A or B company
- Product management experience leading a team through a full product lifecycle, from research to scoping and prioritization to execution
- Experience working with a high volume, physical product
- Experience building products in a 3-sided marketplace (e.g. AirBnB, HomeAdvisor, DoorDash)
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
Nice to have
- Experience in the energy industry
- Familiarity with object-oriented programming
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited PTO
- Stock options
- Health benefits
- Paid family leave
- Flexible work environment: work from headquarters office in NYC or remotely from anywhere within the US