Sr. Product Manager
At White Ops, we’re all hackers. This doesn’t mean you have to hold a key to the internet (although one of our founders does!), but it does require approaching problems in unconventional ways. We are attacking criminal botnets through the ad fraud that finances their operations. Our proprietary technology detects and prevents sophisticated online fraud. By reducing the incentives for crime, we are making the internet a better place. Our mighty team of humans have several things in common:
We are hackers.
We create tau for ourselves and each other.
We think big and move fast.
We practice humility.
We “pwn it”.
Our MediaGuard API is a highly scalable, low-latency platform that is used to verify humanity on more than 100 billion web transactions daily in 10 milliseconds or less.
Our Product Management team works closely with White Ops engineers to help drive product development from conception to launch. As part of this team, you will be central to the organization, bridging the technical and business worlds as you design products to improve our customers ability to completely eliminate sophisticated online fraud. Software-based Product Management experience is a must as well as having experience with developing APIs and/or cloud-based SaaS platforms.
Who you are:
- You have a strong sense of ownership which drives you to consistently optimize process around you and deliver quantifiable results
- You look to find new and innovative ways to solve complex problems through rigorous experimentation
- You are open and transparent and work in tight collaboration with the rest of White Ops
- You are customer oriented and have deep empathy for client success, building and shipping products that consistently address customer needs
- You are a decision-maker and have a deep sense for prioritization and balancing trade-offs
- Define and manage the product direction and roadmap for White Ops MediaGuard Human Verification API Platform
- Deliver robust product requirements with prioritized features and justification to drive product development
- Collaborate with engineering, design and QA teams for prioritizing sprint work, determining the best technical solutions and tracking ongoing development and timelines
- Develop the core positioning and messaging for your products and work with Product Marketing to create robust launch plans, sales tools and collateral
- 4+ years of experience as a B2B software product manager with focus on developing APIs and/or cloud-based SaaS platforms
- 4+ years working on Agile development teams
- 2+ years working as a technical team member with REST API products
- Experience crafting a vision for your product(s) and achieving buy-in from cross-functional stakeholders
- Experience working with engineers, designers, and QA to successfully execute on product vision
- Working knowledge of common Agile development software toolkits such as JIRA
- Knowledge of coding practices and common languages but not required to be a practicing developer
We understand it takes a diverse team of highly intelligent, passionate, curious, and creative people to solve the challenges involved in protecting the Internet. Our dynamic team of humans have incredible perspectives to share, just as we know you do, and we take great pride in being an equal opportunity workplace.