Sr. Product Manager
Electric is a Series B startup backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, GGV Capital, Primary Venture Partners, 01 Advisors and led by a team of seasoned entrepreneurs, operators, and technologists. With software forming the foundation of every office, Electric is the world’s first all-in-one, modern IT support solution that can truly meet the needs of growing businesses. Through a chat interface, personalized service, and flat-rate pricing we keep our client’s email, computers, Wi-Fi and software running smoothly at a fraction of the cost and headaches normally experienced with traditional managed service providers.
Our company is a fun, fast-paced environment with enormous opportunities for career advancement. We are seeking highly motivated, detail-oriented go-getters who want to move up in a tech startup.
Electric is transforming how IT support is delivered to businesses and their employees. As Senior Product Manager on the Real-time Support team, you will collaborate closely with customers, stakeholders and the executive team to drive strategy and execution on product capabilities that are central to how Electric assists our end-users everyday with their IT support needs, with a focus on accuracy and efficiency. We are in a hyper-growth stage, and looking for product leaders who thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, bring proven best practices that lead to quality outcomes, and are excited to join one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in a role with real impact.
What you’ll do
- Leverage an outcomes-first approach, and define the vision, strategy, and roadmap for improving our users’ experience with receiving IT support
- Partner with engineering and design to build and maintain a roadmap around our prioritized features to serve our customers
- Define and own the core metrics to measure the usage and effectiveness of features released, mapping impact to key business goals
- Lead product discovery and roadmap sessions with key customers
- Partner with Service Desk and Customer Success teams to optimize internal processes and operations to ensure delivery of IT support to customers in an efficient and cost effective manner
Who you are
- 5+ years work experience with 3+ years in product or product related role, and ideally 1+ years in implementations, operations or customer success type roles
- Deep understanding and experience with building software products, with ability to define and own product strategy and roadmap
- Strategic thinker who is also execution and outcomes oriented; ideally has experience driving cross functional programs or processes
- Effective at building relationships (both internally and with customers), collaborating and influencing others
- Ability to work in complex technology solution environments, and drive deep relationships with all stakeholders to deliver results
- Flexibility to work in a rapidly evolving environment and less defined organization
- Strong team player who is also an independent thinker
- Software industry domain expertise (preferably SaaS) and the ability to understand complex technology problems
- Experience with / knowledge of low code process automation tools to complement intelligent software automation
- Operations background preferred
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users.