The demand for live streaming solutions is at an all-time high. Vimeo is looking for a seasoned product marketer to unlock the next phase of innovation and growth for our Live business. This individual will work cross-functionally with product, design, marketing, creative, and sales teams to orchestrate high-impact product launches, obtain in-depth customer and competitive insights, develop personas and use cases, and create messaging and collateral. This role is ideal for a data-driven self-starter who can work on both creative marketing initiatives and strategy to bring new products to the market.
What you’ll do:
- Work with cross-functional teams to plan and execute high-impact launches for our live streaming products and features
- Conduct thorough user research and definition of personas and use cases to inform product roadmap and go-to-market strategy
- Gather competitive analysis and industry insights to educate internal stakeholders and help inform product strategy, roadmap, and pricing and packaging
- Work with the Marketing team on lead generation activities including webinars, videos, case studies, blog content, whitepapers, etc.
- Partner closely with sales enablement to develop sales materials including messaging briefs, datasheets, ROI calculators, battle cards, etc.
- Use insights from Amplitude, Salesforce, and Marketo to measure, track and optimize the success of product marketing programs
- Spearhead product marketing activities at industry events and conferences, as well as evangelize Vimeo’s live streaming product in industry events and online webinars
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 5+ years of product or marketing experience in a B2B SaaS company
- Experience supporting live streaming or video technology is preferred
- Demonstrated success working cross-functionally with product management, sales, marketing, PR, and creative teams on driving growth through product marketing initiatives
- Proven self-starter with a bias for action, who can both execute and strategize and who is comfortable with ambiguity
- Analytical mindset and a working sense of Marketo, Salesforce, and Amplitude, using these platforms to report on KPIs to track performance and identify trends
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with strong copywriting and messaging chops
- Insane attention to detail and organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize effectively and toggle between long-term strategies and short-term tasks effortlessly
- Accustomed to driving results in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs