The demand for live streaming solutions is at an all-time high. Vimeo is looking for a seasoned product marketer to unlock the next phase of innovation and growth for our Live business. This individual will work cross-functionally with product, design, marketing, creative, and sales teams to orchestrate high-impact product launches, obtain in-depth customer and competitive insights, develop personas and use cases, and create messaging and collateral. This role is ideal for a data-driven self-starter who can work on both creative marketing initiatives and strategy to bring new products to the market.
What you’ll do:
- Work with cross-functional teams to plan and execute high-impact launches for our live streaming products and features
- Conduct thorough user research and definition of personas and use cases to inform product roadmap and go-to-market strategy
- Gather competitive analysis and industry insights to educate internal stakeholders and help inform product strategy, roadmap, and pricing and packaging
- Work with the Marketing team on lead generation activities including webinars, videos, case studies, blog content, whitepapers, etc.
- Partner closely with sales enablement to develop sales materials including messaging briefs, datasheets, ROI calculators, battle cards, etc.
- Use insights from Amplitude, Salesforce, and Marketo to measure, track and optimize the success of product marketing programs
- Spearhead product marketing activities at industry events and conferences, as well as evangelize Vimeo’s live streaming product in industry events and online webinars
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 5+ years of product or marketing experience in a B2B SaaS company
- Experience supporting live streaming or video technology is preferred
- Demonstrated success working cross-functionally with product management, sales, marketing, PR, and creative teams on driving growth through product marketing initiatives
- Proven self-starter with a bias for action, who can both execute and strategize and who is comfortable with ambiguity
- Analytical mindset and a working sense of Marketo, Salesforce, and Amplitude, using these platforms to report on KPIs to track performance and identify trends
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with strong copywriting and messaging chops
- Insane attention to detail and organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize effectively and toggle between long-term strategies and short-term tasks effortlessly
- Accustomed to driving results in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 230 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs