Sr. Product Marketing Manager at LeafLink
LeafLink is the regulated cannabis industry's largest wholesale marketplace, providing licensed dispensaries the ability to order from their favorite brands, as well as a suite of software tools for those brands to manage and scale their operations.
With thousands of retailers and thousands of brands across 26 territories in the US and Canada, we are setting the industry standard for how cannabis businesses grow together. LeafLink annually processes and manages more than $1 billion in wholesale cannabis orders - you can learn more about our history and path to $1B here http://firstbillion.leaflink.com/.
Our team, backed by funding from leading VC's, including Thrive Capital and Lerer Hippeau is poised to define the cannabis supply chain through technology. LeafLink was named one of Built In NYC's 'Best Places to Work in 2021', as well as one of Fast Company's 'Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Enterprise for 2020', joining the ranks of Amazon, Slack, and VMWare - and we're just getting started!The Role
LeafLink is seeking an experienced Sr.Product Marketing Manager to join our fast-growing team. In this role, you will be tasked with creating and executing GTM marketing plans for 3 distinct B2B products within LeafLink’s marketplace offering: Payments, Shipping, and Insights & Marketing Services. You will collaborate closely with the Sales, Product, and leadership teams associated with those products to map marketing strategy to business line goals. You’ll also work with our Growth, Brand, and Regional marketing teams to execute campaigns, develop core product messaging and positioning, and integrate your plans into overall marketing objectives.
This role will be focused on launching existing products in new markets as well as bringing new products and features to market. You should be confident creating formal marketing plans, getting leadership alignment, and executing campaigns that drive results. You will be highly focused on generating pipeline across your business lines through effective and creative GTM strategies and by arming client-facing teams with effective sales tools and enablement content. You also will drive post-sales engagement, education and retention campaigns for your products to help grow a healthy user base. You will build customer advocacy programs that showcase customers effectively using our products.
You will play a key role on our marketing leadership team, and be responsible for reporting packages that will be shared with executive leadership and company-wide. This is a high-visibility, high-impact role that reports to the Director of Marketing and works closely with leaders on the executive team. The role requires curiosity, and an analytical minded person. However, you’ll help write the playbook, rather than inherit one. You must be comfortable moving quickly, and dealing with a significant amount of ambiguity. You will receive direction, coaching, and mentorship, however you will need to be self-motivated, with a great deal of initiative.Who You Are
- You have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment that requires tenacity to exploit opportunities and a steady demeanor to handle challenge
- You are self-motivated and excited by the potential to own what you do, you have the willingness to learn and adapt as needed
- You push forward to find creative solutions when the path is uncertain
- You have strong experience leading technology product marketing with a proven track record of product launches and successful go to market execution
- You are highly-organized and pride yourself on your attention to detail
- You enjoy finding simple and effective ways to communicate complex ideas and technical information
- You know how to demonstrate that your work is driving results through strategic presentations, meetings, and reports
- You are highly analytical and data-driven, and enjoy creating reports and dashboards
- You are comfortable working in Hubspot, Salesforce, Drift and Google Analytics, and are excited about learning new systems
- Create and execute GTM plans for 3 key LeafLink products: Payments, Shipping, and Insights & Marketing Services
- Collaborate with leads in Brand, Design, Regional, and Growth marketing to ensure we’re mapping your plans into department objectives, and are hitting our department goals effectively
- Collaborate with Sales, Product, and leadership teams to ensure product marketing plans align with business line goals
- Develop effective messaging that translates technical capabilities of products into client benefits
- Build and continuously optimize sales enablement kits to arm our GTM teams with presentations, talking points, and collateral
- Translate market feedback internally by monitoring competitive products and shadowing sales calls, and articulating LeafLink’s value in line with these trends
- Develop and own a product marketing reporting package to be shared with company leadership
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of product marketing experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent at data analysis
- B2B or SaaS experience a strong plus
- Experience with Hubspot, Salesforce, and Drift a strong plus
- Strong organizational and time management skills; ability to shift gears quickly and effectively
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills, internally and with outside vendors and partners w/ extreme attention to detail
- Flexible PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Company sponsored Annual Citibike Membership for NYC employees
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- A robust stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in LeafLink’s success
LeafLink’s employee-centric culture has earned us a coveted spot on BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work for in 2021 list. Learn more about LeafLink’s history and the path to our First Billion in Wholesale Cannabis Orders here.