Founded in 2017, Ro is a patient-driven telehealth company that puts you in control of your health. We’re patients, just like you, building technology to make healthcare accessible, affordable, and maybe even enjoyable. Ro powers three digital health clinics -- Roman for men’s health, Rory for women’s health, and Zero for fighting smoking addiction -- as well as Ro Pharmacy, a simple and affordable online pharmacy where every medication is $5 per month. The company’s nationwide networking of physicians and pharmacies provides a personalized, end-to-end healthcare experience from online treatment to the delivery of medication and ongoing care. Ro was named #2 in Wellness on Fast Company’s 2019 list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies, listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2020, and earned its Great Place to Work Certification in 2020.
About the Role
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join the infrastructure team. Specifically, this team is responsible for driving improvements in the resilience, performance, and overall security of Ro’s technical infrastructure. You will report to the Director of Product and collaborate with partners across engineering, security, compliance and cross-functional team leads to define and build the future of Ro’s infrastructure strategy.
What You’ll Do:
- Define the vision, strategy, and roadmap to drive continued increases in Ro’s overall resiliency and security posture for Ro
- Manage a cross-functional team of site reliability engineers, security engineers, and security analysts
- Extract key insights from internal technical stakeholders, business priorities and industry practices to inform Ro’s architecture and security strategy
- Collaborate closely with Ro’s compliance and engineering teams, in addition to cross-functional leaders across Ro, to ensure alignment with Ro’s SRE and security strategies
What You'll Bring:
- 5+ years of product management experience with at least 2+ years of experience working on technical products (data infrastructure, platform infrastructure, security, and site reliability engineering).
- Successful track record of owning a complex set of technical features/systems, defining a 6-12 month strategy for a technical area, and consistently delivering on OKRs
- Excellent product judgment: Ability to prioritize competing opportunities, balance technical needs with business priorities, and drive detailed trade-offs over the development lifecycle
- Outstanding communication and collaboration skills: Ability to establish common ground with empathy and candor, manage conflicting points of view, and articulate the rationale behind decisions
Benefits + Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance + OneMedical membership
- Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Fitness reimbursement
- Paid maternity/parental leave
- A never-ending supply of office snacks + coffee + tea
- The cutest office dog you’ve ever seen
We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders, and sexuality to apply.