The Trade Desk is a global technology company with a mission to create a better, more open Internet for everyone through principled, intelligent advertising.
Handling over 600 billion queries per day (more than 100X the query volume of search globally), our platform operates at unprecedented scale. We have also built something even stronger and more valuable: an award-winning culture based on trust, empathy, collaboration, and ownership. By working together across typical dividing lines, we are better as a team than any of us could be apart.
Do you have a passion for solving hard problems at scale? Are you eager to join a trust-based, globally-connected team, where your contributions will make a meaningful difference?
Come and see why Fortune Magazine consistently ranks The Trade Desk among best small-medium sized workplaces globally.WHO WE ARE:
The Trade Desk is leading the way to the future of marketing by changing how advertising is bought and sold. Working with the largest brands and agencies around the world, our technology platform helps consumers discover products they want by enabling advertisers to target and reach them on the right channels at the right time.
Employees join The Trade Desk to discover opportunity, contribute to our customers’ success, and be part of building the future of marketing. You’ll work with creative, compassionate, and collaborative colleagues that share a passion for making the internet better for all – a combination that simply can't be beat.WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for driven Senior-level Product Managers who learn fast, who are humble and value teamwork; who are hungry and believe they can make our customers world a much better place. The ideal candidate will be technical, data driven, creative, business savvy and love elegant user experience. They will be growth oriented and able to strive for product-market fit with their teams.
The kind of person who joins The Trade Desk Product Team is fearless, courageous, passionate and willing to dream big and then execute on it. We are committed to helping you grow, challenging you with hard, meaningful work and celebrating our successes and failures together. Yes, we do fail at times because we believe risk is part of making big bets. So we take the risks and learn from them. We also value strong leadership, asking our PMs to take on large, ambitious and
often ambiguous projects that can help extend out lead in the industry.WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
The Trade Desk is a rapidly growing company, as our CEO often says: "we're only 2% done." We are facing the biggest paradigm shift in advertising in the last century as the industry moves towards data-driven, results-oriented advertising.
We rely on Identity Graphs to group billions of devices into People and Households concepts, and we achieve that with our own graph solutions, as well as offer 3rd party products in our marketplace. Our Identity Alliance product combines the power of multiple identity graphs and chooses the best cross-device link on each of the 10 million requests that our platform evaluates per second.
As a Product Manager for Identity at the Trade Desk, your responsibilities will include:
- Defining the strategy and prioritizing improvements to both our graphs and the Identity Alliance product.
- Preparing for User IDs going away in different environments.
- Continuing to evolve our cross-device capabilities while staying on top of ever-changing global privacy landscape.
- Leading the team in the search of the optimal mix of heuristics and machine learning models.
Our team's responsibility is to ensure customers can benefit from all the cross-device identity graphs in the platform without thinking too much about them.WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- You have built complex products that take years of iterations to become great
- You can easily find answers in data, you don’t shy away from SQL and are open to learning Spark for analyzing petabytes of raw data
- Sharing a product area with another PM comes naturally to you
- 5+ years of Product Management experience
- Excellent communication/presentation skills both in large and small groups
- A sustained track record of making significant, self-directed, and end-to-end contributions to large and impactful software projects
- Ability to solve complex, technical problems with creative solutions while managing tradeoffs
- Experience working with distributed teams - we have over 20 offices globally and most of the colleagues are working from home these days
- Experience in the advertising technology space
- Experience working with identity graphs
- Background in software development, engineering, or data science
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.