Strategic Initiatives Senior Manager at Grubhub
About The Opportunity
Here at Grubhub we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for part-time work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 17+ million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 105,000 restaurants in 2,000 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo, Eat24).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
Come join the Strategic Initiatives team at Grubhub! We are looking for a candidate that represents our core values: Customer Obsessed, Diverse Collaborators, Curious Innovators, Scrappy Entrepreneurs, Rigorously Analytical, Authentically Fun and also brings a roll up your sleeves and attitude to. In your role you will be working on some of Grubhub’s most innovative projects. Our goal will be to create and prove a strategy in areas we have not developed as formally. If you like the idea of leading the strategy on some of the industry’s most innovative thinking - this is the role for you!
- Utilize experience in consumer and product marketing, partnership management, and BD (or can demonstrate natural talent in a partner management and BD).
- Become a subject matter expert on one of our forward looking initiatives and drive thought leadership internally and externally as we innovate.
- Socialize learnings from external sources as well as between different functions within the organization.
- Work externally with partners both selling them on new ideas as well as providing the support and knowledge they need to bring ideas to life.
- Attend meetings and follow up with partners business development and core partners
- Analyze data and determine strategies to help propel our “think tank” initiatives forward both internally and externally.
- Drive third party partner success through analyzing data and creating innovative strategies.
- Work cross-functionally internally, must be able to get other teams on-board in helping achieve your goals.
You Should Have
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience handling high level external relationships. Experience is a plus, desire is a must.
- Product management and consumer and enterprise marketing experience is a plus.
- 7+ years of experience in product management or marketing is required.