We’re looking for a Strategic Product Consultant to support the specialization of our Financial Management product line for Owners. In this role, you’ll leverage your consultative-mindset and knowledge of the real estate development and construction industry and Procore’s software platforms to provide property owner clients with best practices on utilizing the systems. You’ll partner with Implementation and Customer Success Managers to supplement client training with technical knowledge of cloud-based software and Procore platform expertise. Successful candidates are technology enthusiasts and promoters of modernizing the construction industry.
This position reports to the Manager, Strategic Product Consultants, and can be based in our Carpinteria, CA, Austin, TX, New York, NY offices or work remotely from a US location. This is not an independent contractor position. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Work with Implementation Managers to develop clients into Procore experts and evangelists through training and consultation
- Conduct group training webinars and in-person sessions to educate clients on Procore tools
- Leverage knowledge of the real estate development and construction industry to improve client business processes in Procore and across the client’s entire organization
- Provide the highest level of service and education to Procore’s clients through clear and effective communication.
- Foster a positive team culture by onboarding, training, and mentoring team members
- Collaborate with all levels of the Procore organization to develop best practices and drive Procore’s evolution as a market leader
- Develop a mastery of Procore’s product offerings, business model, services, emerging technologies, and Customer Success best practices
- Up to 50% travel to client sites (may include domestic and international), industry events, and other Procore offices
What we’re looking for:
- Real estate development and construction industry professionals with 2+ years of experience looking to transition into a fast-paced software training and advisory role
- Previous experience as Project Manager or Construction Manager with state, local government, or education projects
- Experience managing all aspects of project development, including scope definition, site selection, due diligence, entitlements, design, permitting, procurement, budget, schedule, and construction
- Experience managing contracts (lump/stipulated sum, cost plus, and guaranteed maximum price), change orders, and invoicing with architects, engineers, general contractors, subcontractors, or vendors
- Experience establishing SOPs is preferred
- Training or software support preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
If you'd like to stay in touch and be the first to hear about new roles at Procore, join our Talent Community.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.