SVP, Product Delivery and Pinnacle at DoubleVerify
SVP, Product Delivery & Pinnacle
Reporting Relationship: Chief Operating Officer
Founded in 2008, DoubleVerify (DV) is the leading independent provider of marketing measurement software, data and analytics that authenticates the quality and effectiveness of digital media for the world’s largest brands and media platforms. DV provides media transparency and accountability to deliver the highest level of impression quality for maximum advertising performance by bringing transparency and accountability to the market and ensuring ad viewability, brand safety, fraud protection, accurate impression delivery and audience quality across campaigns to drive performance. DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies across every major vertical, including financial services, telecom, automotive, retail, CPG, travel, luxury and pharmaceuticals gain the most value out of their media spend by delivering best-in-class solutions across the digital ecosystem. Let’s build a better industry.
The SVP, Product Delivery & Pinnacle will be the right hand for the Chief Operating Officer in overseeing product management & delivery for DoubleVerify while taking direct ownership of all customer-facing elements of DV’s media authentication products. The SVP, Product Delivery & Pinnacle has three primary responsibilities. First, they will establish necessary personnel and processes to drive product delivery across five product teams at DoubleVerify by ensuring DV’s product roadmap is strategically coordinated and delivery execution results in on-time, innovative, and commercially successful media authentication products. Second, the executive will create commercialization practices for the product team and operationalize all interactions between product management and the various global DV teams (marketing, sales, account management, etc.) to ensure seamless rollout and high internal and external satisfaction with DV product releases and ongoing use. Third, the position is directly responsible for Pinnacle product management, the centralized set of interfaces and technologies by which a client interacts with DV’s media authentication products. This responsibility includes leading a team of product managers, technical writers, UI designers and the related technical resources to plan, build and deliver our setup user interface, tagging systems, analytics dashboards and data delivery services. With this responsibility, the SVP, Product Delivery & Pinnacle will have direct ownership for the entire DV product function related to DV’s direct customer interactions across the entire product suite.
This position requires strategic thinking, an analytical mind, ingenuity, innovation and a can-do attitude as the person responsible for a broad range of DoubleVerify product delivery activities. The role carries a high level of business ownership and visibility within DoubleVerify and through interactions with third parties in the online advertising industry. Finally, the role must be capable of aiding the COO in change-management as the product and engineering team grows rapidly and services a rapidly expanding global footprint of client-facing teams and customers.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Collaborate with the COO to develop and deliver the overall product management strategy for DoubleVerify. Assist the COO in translating strategy into actionable goals and help oversee the execution and delivery across product management teams. Provide leadership of, and motivation to, DV’s entire product team.
- Lead and build high performing project management team responsible for the coordination of multi-team product planning, development and delivery to ensure the efficient and collaborative development of innovative, market-leading product functionality across multiple product teams.
- Lead and build a commercialization team responsible for coordination of DV product delivery with the broader global DV business enterprise to ensure that product commercialization activities (marketing, pricing, training, customer migration, etc.) are effectively executed across a global organization.
- Build, maintain and communicate the complete Pinnacle product strategy – from vision, through design and development, timely implementation and commercial execution.
- Deliver a global client experience, through ownership of the setup UI, data delivery dashboards and tools, and more that ensures they derive value from DV’s media authentication services and have an operationally-efficient and
- Interactively work with clients and internal teams to establish repeatable, high-quality channels for feedback on DV products.
- Be a leading voice for the DV product vision and capabilities within the DV product & engineering organization, more broadly across the DV client-facing teams, and externally with DV customers, industry associations and other partners.
- 15+ years of Product Management experience.
- 10+ years of Product Management experience in the advertising technology or online media industry with demonstrated track-record of strategic and commercial success.
- Demonstrated success at building advertising technology, marketing technology or related products that are commercially successful.
- B.S. or equivalent/higher level of education in Computer Science or a related field.
- Exceptional understanding of common online advertising and measurement solutions, the online advertising ecosystem and the various media buying channels.
- Prior responsibility for building product trafficking and/or analytics solutions, preferably in advertising or marketing technology, that drive efficient client setup processes and useful data insights.
- Understanding and experience in implementing effective cross-team project management operations and helping organizations quickly scale product delivery.
- Ability to define and execute the necessary steps to successful product release and lead the team collaborating with the broader DV organization to ensure commercialization success.
- Ability to organize and deliver large amounts of information and actions across multiple dimensions of action including experience in some or all of the following: Roadmap management, agile development oversight, client support, integration management.
- Exceptional recruiting and development skills to successfully grow and manage a team of reports at various career levels.
- Superior data analysis and strategic product planning skills. Ability to personally deliver strategic insight and action from information.
- Effective communication skills for interactions with DV senior executives, brand and agency leaders, and platform partners.
- Passion and desire to play a key product role in leading a high-growth business in a fast-moving and competitive landscape.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high-quality, commercially-successful online advertising products through both individual achievement and the leadership of a team of product management professionals.
- Deep understanding of the online advertising industry, ad platforms and market trends.
- Comprehensive knowledge of ad technologies across mobile, desktop and OTT for display and video in social, programmatic and direct buying channels.
- Strong process management, business process re-engineering, and analytical skills.
- Proven ability to balance the need of the customer while maintaining corporate objectives.
- Organized with a rigorous attention to detail, drive for excellence, and a positive “can-do” approach.