adMarketplace is the largest privacy-safe consumer search marketplace. We provide search advertising integrations for trusted mobile apps, browsers, browser applications, and consumer sites to connect consumers directly to top brands at the moment they express decision-making intent.
We are dedicated to improving the search experience for consumers, publishers, and advertisers without sacrificing privacy. With 20 years of experience building and operating innovative consumer search technology, our mission is to add value to every search.
As SVP, Product Management at adMarketplace, you'll be a critical contributor in shaping and driving the overall product strategy and roadmap with a focus on product management. You will mentor and manage a small team of Product Managers and work directly with internal teams and strategic clients to identify opportunities, set product direction and influence our releases. You'll be passionate about tackling different problems with complex requirements and work closely with engineering to launch great products for our global clients.
What You'll Do:
- Drive the product strategy and roadmap to ensure that the company achieves its short term and long-term business needs and goals (from ideation to execution)
- Identify and define KPIs and metrics for the team to set targets and drive overall team performance
- Continuously mentor and scale the product team while motivating Product Managers to deliver high quality work
- Coordinate with our product marketing and services teams on go-to-market efforts: training, release communication, internal and external marketing, etc.
- Communicate and evangelize the product team's goals and strategy to identify opportunities for synergy and build alignment across various stakeholders
Who You Are:
- You have a strong passion for all things product and enjoy solving complex product problems
- You have the ability to build a world-class team, identify team members strengths and use them successfully
- You possess excellent verbal and writing skills to effectively communicate product strategy to all relevant stakeholders and cater to technical and business audiences
- You have technical ability – while not expected to write production code, you should be comfortable talking with our engineers about solutions, learning from existing examples, and speaking on any of the technical aspects that the product team is working on
- You have strong analytical skills with data-based prioritization
- You are curious and have a strong desire to learn and adapt
- 10+ years B2B in media, adtech or digital marketing product management experience
- Demonstrated the ability to create and socialize long term product strategy and get buy-in across multiple parts of the organization and executive team
- Experience in defining, launching and growing Enterprise or SaaS products as well as experience owning multiple product lines
- Demonstrated knowledge on all aspects of product management, including identifying market opportunities, defining success metrics, and developing product roadmaps
- Experience mentoring a team and played a key role in investing in each team member's career development
- Demonstrated the ability to build trust and instill confidence in team members and stakeholders