SVP Product at Quartet Health
Quartet is a platform that makes it easier for people to get the best mental health care for them. Our technology and services reach people who need care, connect them to the right care, track the quality of their care, and support their care journeys. Backed by $160.5MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners, Deerfield Management, Centene Corporation, and Echo Health Ventures, Quartet partners with health insurance plans and health systems in 32 states across the country to help people get the care they need.
We are deeply committed to growing a diverse team and an equitable and inclusive culture where all Quartetians are empowered to be themselves and do their best work. We know this is vital in realizing our mission to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. As part of our commitment to building a diverse team, we have signed the Parity Pledge and actively encourage applicants of all backgrounds to apply.
About the Team & Opportunity:
As SVP Product, you will own product strategy and product vision for Quartet and be responsible for quantifiable outcomes and business impact driven by product. Reporting to the CTO, you will own the product roadmap and lead the team of Product Management VP’s and the VP Design who work closely with, and are the product interface to, marketing, business development, technology, Quartet’s services organizations and customers.
The Product Strategy, Product Management and Design team is the link between our business operations, product managers and our customers. Product Strategy VP’s make decisions about strategic product direction and tactics that deliver results and outcomes related to the product portfolio under their mandate. In partnership with the Product Managers, plans are set to deliver output that support the desired strategic outcomes. The Design team is responsible for design research, product and production design.
- Own quantifiable objectives with accountability for impact on each of our major business processes
- Leadership and growth of the Product Management & Design teams, including planning, organizing, prioritizing and keep the team focused on the right things
- Coaching, mentoring and career development of the Product Managers & Design Team
- Ensure that the entire company understands product vision and direction
- Drive the execution of the product strategy in alignment with the CEO, and other executives
- 5+ years health-tech experience leading Product Management, Product Strategy, Design and Design Research in health technology and working with C-Suite & board members
- Experience working with large scale agile teams
- Proven experience delivering innovative breakthrough health-tech products that transform at the scale of industry ideally serving health providers, systems, payers and patients
- Proven experience as a strong cross-functional collaborator with deep subject matter expertise and instinct to engage deeply when liaising with peer organizations, such as technology, marketing, business development and services
- Solid understanding of contemporary cloud-based technologies and what constitutes good architecture and design
- Excellent communication skills, ability to cut through the noise to distill complex issues while also able to dive into sophisticated details as needed.
- Knowledge of Health Systems, Plans and Providers specifically in the domain of mental health
- Robust understanding of the technologies required to operate and continuously deliver hosted cloud-based Health Tech software
- Prior hands-on experience in engineering and data science
- Related Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or equivalent experience
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, team events, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental and military leave, commuter benefits, 401K, and stock option grants.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet actively encourages applicants of all backgrounds to apply and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or caregiver status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform essential job duties - reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions. If you require assistance in completing this application, interviewing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to [email protected]
Please note: Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. [email protected]). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: [email protected].
Have someone to refer? Email [email protected] to submit their details to us.