Technical Product Manager-Lifion at Lifion by ADP
Do you love product ownership but want to stay close to technology and computer science?
We’re looking for technical product managers interested in driving the evolution of our data storage and query services. At Lifion, you’ll manage all things data from storage, to expressive and efficient queries, to at scale people analytics. We’re building and defining the language, concepts, primitives and tools that developers will use to build the next generation of HR/HCM applications.
- Drive a product roadmap and feature backlog to address the needs of our next-gen HCM applications
- Work with HCM application product owners and developers to identify product requirements
- Develop functional specifications and designs that can be implemented by our engineering teams
- Get our engineering teams excited by bringing a clarity of vision and forward-thinking product ideas
- Communicate roadmaps / plans to stakeholders, giving them transparency into what you’ll be delivering and when
- Collaborate with other technical product managers to solve cross-functional business needs
- Guide and govern usage of the product
- 2 or more years product management experience or exposure to product management responsibilities
- Experience prioritizing work across a number of stakeholders
- Able to bring clarity to ambiguous or ill-defined problems
- Can break down large features into a series of smaller, usable, valuable deliverables
- Comfortable working and negotiating with other product managers to manage dependencies and coordinate roadmaps
- Excellent/clear communicator who can guide stakeholders through complex concepts
- Demonstrable high-level knowledge of computer science fundamentals (algorithms, data structures)
- Can demonstrate computational thinking
- Able to translate business problems into problems that computers can solve
- Able to identify opportunities for applying known CS algorithms to practical applications
- Can describe and reason about algorithms in pseudo-code
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Hands-on software development experience in a production capacity (backend preferred)
- Familiarity with ETL and data pipeline tools and techniques
- Knowledge of microservices and service-oriented-architecture concepts
- Experience delivering products aimed at software developers (e.g., code editors, query builders, compilers/interpreters, PaaS offerings such as AWS, Azure, Heroku)
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.