Join the Ocrolus rocket ship!
Ocrolus is the leading intelligent automation platform that helps customers make faster and more accurate decisions. Ocrolus transforms documents into digital data and analytics within minutes. That’s why partners like PayPal, Plaid, and Square work with us. Ocrolus has raised over $100 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
Who You Are:
You are a hands-on, experienced Technical Product Manager and a machine learning expert who will own the product strategy and roadmap and drive best practices for the data product offering at Ocrolus. As a Senior Technical Product Manager, you will be the machine learning expert and drive that understanding across engineering, data science, product management, and Ocrolus’s client-facing functions.
You will lead the product strategy for our data offering, work with the engineering team to fulfill the product strategy, and drive client engagement, usage, and value proposition for current and future client partners.
The candidate must have demonstrated results and success in a client-facing Product Management role, preferably in a high- or hyper-growth startup environment.
- 7+ years functional experience in Product Management
- 5+ years product ownership of a deep learning, data-driven, AI-driven, ML product
- 2+ years domain experience working in/with financial services, lending, mortgage, etc. (directly or indirectly) is a nice to have but not required
- Experience with agile practices
- Demonstrated client and commercial focus
- Habit of leadership and influence across functions
- Strong technical background (either educational or practical work experience)
- Strong academic record and/or evidence of success in structured work environment.
- Ability to articulate complex problems to a wide variety of technical and non-technical audiences
- Analytical mindset, creativity, and commercial focus
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Life at Ocrolus
Come build the future of fintech with us. At Ocrolus, you will work with extraordinary people and receive benefits and development opportunities to empower you in and out of the office.
Ocrolus employees enjoy flexible working hours, unlimited PTO, Appreciation holidays (last Friday of the month off), an inclusive work environment (D&I Council), and monthly wellness reimbursement for physical and mental well-being.
We take pride in our dynamic, diverse team, unified by shared values of Ownership, Optimism, Objectivity, Humility, Urgency, and Appreciation. We love what we do and the people we do it with, which is why we welcome every individual, provide them with equal opportunity irrespective of their race, gender, gender identity, age, disability, national origin or any other legally protected rights that one has.
Launch your own Ocrolus experience today!
We look forward to hearing from you!