Join the Ocrolus rocket ship!
Ocrolus is a fintech infrastructure company that transforms documents into actionable data with over 99% accuracy. Designed to streamline document-driven workflows and automate high-stakes financial decisions, Ocrolus is trusted by leading fintechs like SoFi, LendingClub, Cross River Bank, BlueVine, Enova, and Plaid, to name a few. Powered by Artificial Intelligence and a unique human-in-the-loop data validation process, Ocrolus plugs directly into customer workflows via API, eliminating the need for manual data work. Ocrolus has raised over $50 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
We pride ourselves on being a dynamic, diverse team, unified by shared values of Ownership, Optimism, Objectivity, Humility, Urgency, and Appreciation. We love what we do and the people we do it with, which is why we invite our team to bring their full selves to work every day.
Who You Are:
You are a hands-on, experienced Technical Product Manager and a machine learning expert who will own the product strategy and roadmap and drive best practices for the data product offering at Ocrolus. As a Senior Technical Product Manager, you will be the machine learning expert and drive that understanding across engineering, data science, product management, and Ocrolus’s client-facing functions.
You will lead the product strategy for our data offering, work with the engineering team to fulfill the product strategy, and drive client engagement, usage, and value proposition for current and future client partners.
The candidate must have demonstrated results and success in a client-facing Product Management role, preferably in a high- or hyper-growth startup environment.
- 7+ years functional experience in Product Management
- 5+ years product ownership of a deep learning, data-driven, AI-driven, ML product
- 2+ years domain experience working in/with financial services, lending, mortgage, etc. (directly or indirectly) is a nice to have but not required
- Experience with agile practices
- Demonstrated client and commercial focus
- Habit of leadership and influence across functions
- Strong technical background (either educational or practical work experience)
- Strong academic record and/or evidence of success in structured work environment.
- Ability to articulate complex problems to a wide variety of technical and non-technical audiences
- Analytical mindset, creativity, and commercial focus
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Our employees are incredible individuals - that’s the only kind we hire - and we’re committed to their well-being and supporting their efforts to become the best they can be, both at work and in life. This includes offering flexible working hours, unlimited PTO, Summer Fridays, an inclusive work environment (D&I Council), and wellness reimbursement for physical and mental well-being.
We’re growing rapidly and were recently named #1 Fastest-Growing Fintech Company on the Inc. 5000, and #1 Fastest-Growing Software Company in NY in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500. If you have ever wanted to jump on a rocket ship as it’s taking off, now is your chance!
Ocrolus is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.