Technical Product Manager - Mobile at Lifion by ADP
Do you love helping people use tools to build great things?
We’re looking for a Solutions Architect/Technical Product Manager to work closely with application developers to make the most of our in-house UI and Mobile development platforms. You will be responsible for driving usage of the Lifion development platform features to build next generation HCM applications.
In this role, you will become an expert in the use and application of the Lifion platform’s UI and Mobile development capabilities. You will hone skills that could serve as a stepping stone into several other roles within Lifion, including: technical product ownership within the Lifion platform, HCM application development leadership.
- Respond to internal application developer questions regarding the use of Lifion platform capabilities in a timely and complete manner
- Develop documentation and demos showcasing the latest features delivered by the workstream
- Guide and govern usage of the Lifion platform’s existing UI and Mobile capabilities
- Aid in the analysis of HCM application needs to identify best use of Lifion platform capabilities
- Consult with and guide HCM application teams in the adoption of new/advanced UI & Mobile capabilities
- Work with workstream product owners and tech leads to identify product improvements which could improve application developer productivity
- Assist in product backlog maintenance and prioritization by surfacing areas for improvement determined through interaction with and support of internal application developers.
- Proficiency in writing basic computer programs
- Understanding of web application architecture and design
- Desire to guide, teach, and mentor application developers
- Exercises restraint when exploring and proposing approaches to problems. Balances “getting things working” with “the right way.”
- Demonstrable high-level knowledge of programming fundamentals (variables, loops, basic data structures, functions)
- Patient listener and clear communicator who can distill application use cases into small, concise problems
- Interest in moving away from pure development into a product focused role
- 6-24 months of hands-on software development experience in a production capacity (backend preferred)
- Familiarity with of front end web & mobile development languages (e.g., React, AngularJS, React Native)
- Knowledge of microservices and service-oriented-architecture concepts
- Experience working with products aimed at software developers (e.g., Salesforce Lightning, Xcode, Visual Studio, Mobile platform such as Facebook Messenger)