Technical Product Manager at Kustomer
Kustomer is the omnichannel SaaS platform reimagining enterprise customer service to deliver standout experiences– not resolve tickets. Built with intelligent automation, Kustomer scales to meet the needs of any contact center and business by unifying data from multiple sources and enabling companies to deliver effortless, consistent, and personalized service and support through a single timeline view.
Today, Kustomer is the core platform of some of the leading customer service brands like Ring, Rent the Runway, Glossier, Away, Glovo, and UNTUCKit. Headquartered in NYC, Kustomer was founded in 2015 by serial entrepreneurs Brad Birnbaum and Jeremy Suriel, raised over $173.5M in venture funding, and is backed by leading VCs including: Coatue, Tiger Global Management, Battery Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Cisco Investments, Canaan Partners, Boldstart Ventures and Social Leverage.
About the Role
As a Technical Product Manager at Kustomer, you'll be part of organizing feedback from our customers, our marketing, our sales, and our customer experience departments into a clear, well-defined product roadmap for our design and engineering teams to work on. Your role is the nexus of our product. You will own features from end to end and oversee them getting to DONE.
You'll be responsible for:
- Partnering closely with Kustomer's Product/Executive leadership to execute the product roadmap
- Collaborating with and coordinate efforts across departments and teams, including Engineering, Design, QA, Client Services, and Product Marketing
- Managing the planning of sprints, and delivery of the product backlog by defining user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Advocating for the customer and their needs, understanding the product gaps and putting together plans to make our customers' lives easier
- Measuring product efficacy by optimizing data gathering strategies to make data driven decisions against our roadmap
- Research, troubleshoot, diagnose, and recommend solutions to complex business and technical problems
- You have at least 4 years experience in a product manager role
- You've been in a product role before and know the challenges of managing multiple groups and personalities
- You're comfortable having a perspective and working towards clearly defined solutions
- You're comfortable getting into very technical / developer focused topics and dealing with developers as your end user
- You have an eye for elegant design and believe in "thinking for the customer"
- Ownership: you like being responsible for multiple large projects
- You're concise and can explain complex technical concepts to people of different backgrounds
- You're passionate about learning, always looking for the latest technologies and market trends
- Ideally you'll have domain knowledge of Customer Experience / Customer Support / CRM
- An understanding of messaging landscapes and experience with native mobile applications
Kustomer offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, 100% healthcare coverage, 401K, commuter benefits, and generous vacation policy.
Diversity & Inclusion at Kustomer
Kustomer is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.