Technical Product Manager
Blink Health is fixing how broken, opaque, and unfair healthcare is. We're a well-funded healthcare technology company on a mission. We’re changing healthcare through technology and transparency. With our proprietary technology, everyone now has access to the lowest prices on over 15,000 medications. But there is more work to do.
We are a continuously learning, curious, collaborative team dedicated to inventing new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. We're assembling the experienced and talented team to get this done.
About the role:
Our team is big and continues to grow. We need ensure that Product can keep up with the needs of the engineering team both on Front End and Back End work. This role will fulfill that need while we also continue to build out our roadmap, backlog, work closely with our sales and biz-dev folks on our channel strategy, and, of course, get feedback and input from our consumers and providers.
What You'll Bring:
- 3+ years of digital product management experience building and iterating on consumer products
- Deep expertise in Agile methodology, best practices, creating epics / user stories, etc
- Strong focus on creating clear product requirements for consumption by Engineering, QA, and Design
- Has a proven track record of building close relationships with Design, Engineers and QA across multiple locations (Boston and NYC)
- Consulting background at a big IT consulting firm huge plus (e.g. - IBM, Accenture, E&Y, Deloitte)
- A background in Healthcare, FinTech, or RegTech
- Experience building digital products for D2C or B:B:C businesses
- MBA or Computer Science degree
Why Join Us:
At Blink, we put humans first.
It's our ambition that everyone at Blink is doing the best work of their lives.
Your professional development is paramount. Not only will you have the opportunity to learn alongside some of the best in the business, but we also host a multitude of structured in-office learning opportunities: extensive onboarding, Brown Bags, Women's leadership classes, deep dives on health care issues, Book Club, and our Blink Thinks series with external guests. We have a number of personalized programs --- including weekly check-ins with your manager and Blink Individualized Growth (aka B.I.G.) Plans ---- to ensure you are always growing.
In addition to the satisfaction of working for a mission-driven company, we offer a competitive salary, fully-sponsored healthcare, stock options, communal breakfast and lunch every day, Blink-sponsored clubs, monthly events, happy hours, and more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.