Join the Ocrolus rocket ship!
Ocrolus is the leading intelligent automation platform that helps customers make faster and more accurate decisions. Ocrolus transforms documents into digital data and analytics within minutes. That’s why partners like PayPal, Plaid, and Square work with us. Ocrolus has raised over $100 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
Who You Are:
You are a hands-on, experienced Technical Product Manager who will own part of the product strategy and roadmap and drive best practices for our product offering at Ocrolus. As a Technical Product Manager, you will be a market expert and drive that understanding across engineering, data science, product management, and Ocrolus’s client-facing functions.
You will lead the product strategy for one of our products (e.g. in the SMB lending, mortgage lending, process automation spaces), work with the engineering team to fulfill the product strategy, and drive client engagement, usage, and value proposition for current and future industry partners.
The ideal candidate has deep technical experience and understanding in the lending industry, either directly or indirectly. The candidate must have demonstrated results and success in a client-facing Product Management role, preferably in a high- or hypergrowth-startup environment.
- Align teams and functions at Ocrolus through a deep understanding of the lending industry needs and requirements
- Obtain and maintain a solid understanding of all Ocrolus solutions as well and develop use case and product roadmap for Ocrolus's mortgage offering
- Develop comprehensive project plans that merge Mortgage customer requirements with company goals and coordinate various technical personnel during all project phases
- Seek new market opportunities in the mortgage market by leveraging Ocrolus’s distinctive competencies in document processing and analysis
- Develop KPIs, monitor progress continuously and report on milestones and deliverables
- Proactively maintain client relationships and internal connections across roles and departments
- Strong technical background (either educational or practical work experience)
- Strong academic record and evidence of success in structured work environments
- Ability to articulate complex problems to a wide variety of technical and non-technical audiences
- Analytical mindset, creativity, and commercial focus
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- 2+ years work experience in a technical product management or development function
- Experience with agile practice
- SaaS experience
- Experience with failure (e.g. product launch) and ability to course correct
Life at Ocrolus
Come build the future of fintech with us. At Ocrolus, you will work with extraordinary people and receive benefits and development opportunities to empower you in and out of the office.
Ocrolus employees enjoy flexible working hours, unlimited PTO, Appreciation holidays (last Friday of the month off), an inclusive work environment (D&I Council), and monthly wellness reimbursement for physical and mental well-being.
We take pride in our dynamic, diverse team, unified by shared values of Ownership, Optimism, Objectivity, Humility, Urgency, and Appreciation. We love what we do and the people we do it with, which is why we welcome every individual, provide them with equal opportunity irrespective of their race, gender, gender identity, age, disability, national origin or any other legally protected rights that one has.
Launch your own Ocrolus experience today!
We look forward to hearing from you!