Join the Ocrolus rocket ship!
Ocrolus is a fintech infrastructure company that transforms documents into actionable data with over 99% accuracy. Designed to streamline document-driven workflows and automate high-stakes financial decisions, Ocrolus is trusted by leading fintechs like SoFi, LendingClub, Cross River Bank, BlueVine, Enova, and Plaid, to name a few. Powered by Artificial Intelligence and a unique human-in-the-loop data validation process, Ocrolus plugs directly into customer workflows via API, eliminating the need for manual data work. Ocrolus has raised over $50 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
We pride ourselves on being a dynamic, diverse team, unified by shared values of Ownership, Optimism, Objectivity, Humility, Urgency, and Appreciation. We love what we do and the people we do it with, which is why we invite our team to bring their full selves to work every day.
Who You Are:
You are a hands-on, experienced Technical Product Manager who will own part of the product strategy and roadmap and drive best practices for our product offering at Ocrolus. As a Technical Product Manager, you will be a market expert and drive that understanding across engineering, data science, product management, and Ocrolus’s client-facing functions.
You will lead the product strategy for one of our products (e.g. in the SMB lending, mortgage lending, process automation spaces), work with the engineering team to fulfill the product strategy, and drive client engagement, usage, and value proposition for current and future industry partners.
The ideal candidate has deep technical experience and understanding in the lending industry, either directly or indirectly. The candidate must have demonstrated results and success in a client-facing Product Management role, preferably in a high- or hypergrowth-startup environment.
- Align teams and functions at Ocrolus through a deep understanding of the lending industry needs and requirements
- Obtain and maintain a solid understanding of all Ocrolus solutions as well and develop use case and product roadmap for Ocrolus's mortgage offering
- Develop comprehensive project plans that merge Mortgage customer requirements with company goals and coordinate various technical personnel during all project phases
- Seek new market opportunities in the mortgage market by leveraging Ocrolus’s distinctive competencies in document processing and analysis
- Develop KPIs, monitor progress continuously and report on milestones and deliverables
- Proactively maintain client relationships and internal connections across roles and departments
- Strong technical background (either educational or practical work experience)
- Strong academic record and evidence of success in structured work environments
- Ability to articulate complex problems to a wide variety of technical and non-technical audiences
- Analytical mindset, creativity, and commercial focus
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- 2+ years work experience in a technical product management or development function
- Experience with agile practice
- SaaS experience
- Experience with failure (e.g. product launch) and ability to course correct
Our employees are incredible individuals - that’s the only kind we hire - and we’re committed to their well-being and supporting their efforts to become the best they can be, both at work and in life. This includes offering flexible working hours, unlimited PTO, Summer Fridays, an inclusive work environment (D&I Council), and wellness reimbursement for physical and mental well-being.
We’re growing rapidly and were recently named #1 Fastest-Growing Fintech Company on the Inc. 5000, and #1 Fastest-Growing Software Company in NY in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500. If you have ever wanted to jump on a rocket ship as it’s taking off, now is your chance!
Ocrolus is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.