CredSimple is building a healthcare technology company that serves the $10B niche of provider network management. We’re looking to grow our team with world-class talent who are not only motivated to carry out their specific roles but also help build an organization that continues to be a great place to work as we scale.
We sell to clients that span the healthcare spectrum from tech-savvy healthcare startups to 100-year-old, Fortune 500 health insurance companies. We’re solving very real and challenging problems in the healthcare industry.
We’re committed to equal opportunity in our quest to hire and retain top talent. We believe in supporting our people in both personal and professional growth goals and pay attention to goals, celebrate milestones, and encourage you to learn continuously. We love working with self-starters, doers, collaborators and the insanely motivated.
We are looking for an experienced Technical Product Manager/Product Owner who excels at project management across multiple projects in a SAFe Agile environment. You’ll join a talented and passionate team who enjoys working with our clients, solving tough problems, and improving the healthcare industry.
ABOUT THE JOBThe outcomes we’re looking for:
- Project Management/Product Ownership
- Facilitate and lead various scrum meetings (i.e., daily standups, retrospectives, sprint planning, backlog grooming, demonstrations) along with tracking and updating activities (meeting notes, tickets, delivery timelines etc.)
- Define project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring project delivery.
- Participate in release planning and scheduling by providing empirical Scrum team statistics, identifying project dependencies, and creating velocity forecasts
- Oversee the development of stories from product requirements
- Work closely with engineering teams to ensure customer needs and business objectives are well understood
- Ensure the engineering team maintains a healthy balance of innovation, reduction of technical debt and providing maintenance / support
- Team members across the organization consistently receive targeted updates with the appropriate context for their role
- Leverage our weekly all-hands meeting and demos as opportunities to communicate updates broadly
- Leverage expertise of customers and internal teams to identify product opportunities and translate those to tactical requirements
- Regularly engage with clients and prospects to understand their problems and the needs of the market
- Communications: Mastery of communication at all levels: up, down and across the organization. Ability to articulate a high level vision for product as well as technical details.
- Attention to detail: Ability to dig in and identify and well as communicate details ensuring that important elements do not slip through the cracks.
- Persistence: Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Cross-team collaboration: Collaborate across teams including but not limited to Engineering, Operations, Sales, and Client Success
- Curiosity and drive: Demonstrate curiosity and a well-developed drive to find answers to questions that are currently being asked or haven’t yet been asked
- Works hard and smart: Delivers value consistently by being inquisitive, having a high degree of accountability and working with intent
- Driven: Fueled by passion and commitment, showing tenacity to overcome obstacles.
- Outcomes oriented: Dedicated to results. Track record of improving performance
- Effective communication: Speaks and writes clearly and directly with the appropriate level of detail to communicate an idea. Happy to embrace the ideas of others if they improve on your own. Understands that clarity is measured at the recipient's ear, not the speaker’s mouth. Able to understand the underlying question being asked and in the absence of that clear understanding can efficiently pursue a line of inquiry to achieve that clarity.
- Teamwork: Work across team lines to value others’ contributions and support each other and drive everyone forward. #OneTeam
- 3+ years as a product manager
- Must have project managed agile development teams for at least 2 years
- Scrum master certification is a plus
- Experience building SaaS products
- Experience creating and presenting process flowcharts, wireframes, and decks to convey product ideas internally and to clients and prospects, including C-suite leaders
- Familiarity with enterprise software platforms that make use of technologies like workflow, messaging, APIs, relational and nonrelational databases, data warehouses, and business intelligence.
Interested? Please apply directly via our website https://www.credsimple.com/careers/