Technical Product Supervisor
Crossix is seeking an intellectually curious, resourceful, and collaborative Technical Product Supervisor to join our team. This is an excellent opportunity to help us build out the systems and processes that power our business.
Technical Product Supervisor will join our Analytics Products team and will be a key interface with other teams to ensure continuous improvement upon the elimination of manual effort through automation, increasing scalability through the deployment of technology and capturing business & technical requirements thoroughly to act upon.
What You’ll Do
- Identify areas in which you can utilize your technical skillset to optimize the speed or quality of analytics which we provide to customers.
- Conduct requirements gathering sessions with end-users.
- Design systems and components which interact with third party platforms, analytics solutions and other business systems.
- Plan the software development lifecycle and then actively contribute to its development.
- Train users and ensure adoption of released functionality.
- Enhance and evolve existing systems independently and as part of team.
- Actively participate in product planning and prioritization sessions.
- Be accountable for accepted stories and tasks across multiple active workstreams.
- Report bugs & feature requests into issues/change tracking systems.
- Provide technical guidance for members of the team and others in the company in your areas of expertise.
What You’ve Done
- College degree in computer science, systems engineering or a similar technical field.
- 3-5 years of post-graduate experience.
- Programming ability in an object orientated language such as Python (preferred), C# or Java - ideally in conjunction with data-storage technologies such as an RDBMS or HDFS.
- Experience in capturing requirements from non-technical users and translating them into an actionable workstream.
- Interest in applying the power of “Big Data” within a business/product context utilizing cutting-edge cloud-based technologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- ‘Can-do’ attitude and approach.
- SQL (Oracle, MySQL or MS-SQL) and database experience, including dimensional modelling.
- Practical experience owning the automation of complex business processes.
- Knowledge of writing to third party APIs (REST and OAuth experience a plus).
- Experience Capturing data from unclean, unstructured flat-files.
- Experience working within an agile development and planning environment.
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Spotfire (strongly preferred) or Tableau.
- Exposure to marketing, healthcare or other large-scale data.
About the Team – Crossix delivers hard-to-come-by insights that enable healthcare marketers to plan, measure, and optimize their marketing campaigns with confidence. Using our own proprietary technology and network of health and non-health data, our analyses pinpoint the tactics, programs, and channels that improve performance and boost sales, enabling better healthcare communications. And we do it all while protecting consumer privacy.
Leadership – With decades of combined experience and an unrivaled track record of healthcare innovation, our leadership team sets the standard for us. Their knowledge and expertise continually challenge us and the industry – through their work, their speaking engagements at conferences and their thought leadership published in the top industry publications.
Culture – We know that our employees set us apart. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in creating compelling opportunities for professional development and career growth. We also believe that diversity is essential to building an environment where everyone can feel they belong. We’re continuously building an inclusive company where everyone feels welcome and heard. Come join our rapidly growing team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.