Greater NYC Area
DailyPay, a New York based technology company, is rapidly accelerating in its mission to help America’s Workforce take control of their financial lives. We are the pioneers in providing employees real-time access to earned wages daily, across all industries, so employees can pay bills on time and avoid late fees and payday loans. Our enterprise and midcap partners, including Berkshire Hathaway, Boston Market, Vera Bradley, Adecco, and Burger King, have reported that DailyPay has improved employee engagement, satisfaction and retention. DailyPay has been recognized for its innovative solutions, including HR Tech’s “Top 10 HRMS Solutions”, PACE's “Best in Show Award”, CreditDonkey’s “Best Finance Technology” and more recently, BuiltInNYC's “50 NYC Startups to Watch”. DailyPay is backed by leading venture capital firms and world-class strategic investors to light the path to financial security of employees throughout the United States.
Our product team is looking for a seasoned product interface and experience designer. You will be responsible for designing the entire visual experience for a product used by employees and by companies nationally.
You will be collaborating with the VP of Product, head of growth, and other product managers to design interfaces that make it remarkably easy for employees to access their pay whenever they need.
- Design multiple versions of user experience prototypes which optimize the existing DailyPay products
- Develop a design system that can be used by developers and designers throughout the product organization
- Collaborate with our analysts team to monitor user behavior and identify key optimization opportunities in our existing products
- Design visual experiments for our growth engineers to be deployed on a daily and weekly basis
- Work closely with the Engineering team to ensure high-quality feature implementation
- Translate complex ideas into user-friendly designs and experiences
- Design a new soon-to-be-launched product from scratch
Core Competencies & Accomplishments
- 3+ years of experience working in Product Design with a focus on both UI and UX
- Exceptional portfolio, showcasing a foundation in Typography, Interaction and Visual Design
- Deep experience with the latest screen and prototype design tools such as Sketch, Invision, Figma, Framer, etc.
- Mobile design experience
- Past experience collaborating with product and tech team stakeholders
- Appreciation for minimalist interfaces that accomplish complex tasks
- An obsession with monitoring design trends and desire to discuss why they make sense or are awful
- Experience with running user testing sessions preferred
At DailyPay, our mission is to offer people their first steps toward financial security. DailyPay partners with companies to offer employees the ability to control when they get paid. Not only does this solution empower financial wellness, but for the company, DailyPay acts as a tool to recruit, retain, and engage their workforce.
This is an opportunity to join a Series c funded financial technology company that is making an incredible impact in the market. It is an exciting time to join our growing team, where we are always learning and expanding our skill sets at an accelerated pace. We are a high performing, collaborative and ambitious team that is excited to make a big impact (in business and in the community).
DailyPay is dedicated to providing the environment, resources, and culture to empower and accelerate our employees professional growth and development. We believe that we are only as good as our people, so we invest in every opportunity to empower our workforce to succeed.
Full List of Benefits
Great health vision, and dental care
Our compensation is competitive
Support in professional and career development
Monthly happy hours and fun team and company outings
Unlimited books from Amazon
Read Full Job Description