Vice President, Product
Company Description: Quartet is a pioneering healthcare technology company striving to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. We connect people to a personalized care team to get them the right care at the right time. Our collaborative technology platform and range of services brings together physicians, mental health providers, and insurance companies to effectively improve patient outcomes and drive down healthcare costs. Backed by $153MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners and Centene Corporation, Quartet is headquartered in NYC and is currently operating in several markets across the United States — Pennsylvania, Washington, Northern California, New Jersey, North Carolina, Louisiana, and Illinois.
About the team & Opportunity: Our product team is at the heart of our mission; they define the platform and our user experience acquiring feedback and data to make what we have useful to our patients. Collectively, our product folk aim to ensure our patients are connected to the care that they need at the right time through Quartet’s platform.
- Leadership (30%): coaching, mentoring, inspiring and empowering a team of experienced product managers up to Director level to produce their best work to make our company vision a reality.
- Operational muscle (30%): running a team and business, operationalizing Chief Product Officer’s vision with a strategy and plan (short term & long term); creating and defining key metrics for performance and output; tracking and keeping folks accountable for their work is key. Additionally keeping the product roadmap on track and communicating up, down and sideways on planning/ resource management is fundamental to the role’s success.
- Subject Matter Expertise: domain & functional skills (20%): behavioral healthcare industry knowledge is key for this position. You are the internal and external expert for Quartet, and you’re familiar with HIPAA compliance laws, comfortable with navigating complex healthcare systems and you operate with the patient at the center of your world to drive all product related outcomes.
- Stakeholder Management (20%): You’re comfortable working across all levels, and teams of an organization both internally at Quartet and externally with customers. You manage expectations up, down and sideways and you are as comfortable having difficult conversations as you are with the easier ones too.
- 12+ years experience managing large scale projects or programs in a healthcare setting
- 5+ years customer management experience
- 3+ years experience working in either product development, product marketing or equivalent technology development
- Excellent, thorough communicator at all levels inside, and outside of the organization
- Operates with diplomacy, empathy and wins their team’s trust and respect through effective leadership
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, catered lunches, snacks, team events and outings, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental leave, commuter benefits, 401K, stock option grants, gym benefits.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Please note: Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. [email protected]). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: [email protected].
Have someone to refer? Email [email protected] to submit their details to us.