VP, Head of Product Marketing at CLEAR
CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues and more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses and our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
We are seeking a trailblazing product marketer to help rapidly accelerate the adoption of our technology and bolster CLEAR’s position in the marketplace. You’ll help define B2B product marketing at CLEAR and work across the entire B2B2C product lifecycle, generating customer insights that shape the product, go-to-market, launch, and commercialization.
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced VP, Head of Product Marketing leader to rapidly scale the go-to-market program across growth verticals. You will own the over arching message and value prop, while responsible for all aspects of GTM, from strategy to execution to enablement and optimization. This position expands beyond GTM and into partnership marketing, ensuring all partner marketing channels and activations are optimized for acquisition and representative of the CLEAR brand.
What You Will Do:
- Build a deep understanding of our B2B commercial verticals and opportunities: generate customer insights that inform CLEAR’s product strategy, be informed about our competitive landscape, and become the go-to expert to help shape the product roadmap and strategy including pricing and positioning
- Launch and optimize GTM programs for mobile products, features and updates across existing verticals while identifying and launching for new verticals
- Build a net new team and business function from scratch. This includes everything from hiring to establishing the “V1” mission of the team within the broader strategy of the company to goal setting
- Evolve the strategy for how the team approaches Growth Product Marketing across our platform
- Built strong relationships across Product, Business Development, Communications, and internal and external partners, to coordinate execution of GTM strategies
- Create actionable partner marketing programs to accelerate growth/acquisition via partner-owned channels
- Partner with internal/external content teams to produce compelling content including case studies, sales enablement material, product videos, web copy, white papers, product demos, and more
- Onboard new partners through programs that include development of joint messaging, channel mix and optimization as well as testimonial/customer success stories
Who You Are:
- 15+ years of proven product marketing experience in B2B SaaS and B2B2C environments
- Outstanding organizational, project management, people and communication skills, including strong writing abilities and proven experience communicating key value messages to a variety of audiences both internal and external
- Proven experience in and executing GTM programs at a large company
- Lead CLEAR's product marketing function who can continue to build a best-in-class team and capabilities within a hyper growth org
- The consummate team player and builder, with a collaborative and cooperative work style and the skills to develop, lead, inspire, and motivate those around you to operate successfully. You roll-up your sleeves to get things done and make it a priority to help support and grow your team members
- Analytical mindset, interpreting and summarizing large volumes of information with actionable insights
- Understanding of the technical and business benefits of prevailing and emerging customer experience technologies and solutions