VP of Product, Brands at Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we’ve built four brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men’s hair loss), Cove (for migraine), Evens (for GI conditions), and our newest brand, Picnic (for allergies). We’re growing rapidly, recently raised a $140m Series C, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including HealthQuest Capital, Mousse Partners, Bracket Capital, Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, among others.
This year, we are honored to be included on Built In's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day.
Product powers nearly every aspect of our businesses at Thirty Madison - from e-commerce conversion funnel and subscription management tools to patient engagement tools that bring our unique chronic care models to life.
We are looking for a strategic and seasoned VP of Product to define and execute our forward-looking product vision, align stakeholders across the organization on product strategy, drive rigorous product processes, and mentor and manage several talented product teams across our various brands.
The VP Product, Brands will directly manage a team of 8+ and continue to build out their product organization as we launch more brands under the Thirty Madison umbrella. We view this role as a critical, senior Product-focused thought partner to the businesses and an essential driver of efficiency and velocity in our product processes.
The VP Product, Brands will be a part of Thirty Madison’s extended core leadership team.
Some of what you’ll be working on:
- Lead Product teams to build product that creates outstanding patient experiences, enhances the Thirty Madison care model, and delivers on our mission to be the premier chronic healthcare company
- Collaborate closely with GMs and product leaders in each business to set a product vision and develop a product roadmap that supports achieving business goals (e.g., Revenue, patient engagement, care outcomes)
- Bring improved rigor to product and design processes, including high-level roadmap planning, sprint planning, product discovery, user research, design review process, and documentation
- Work closely with the VP Product, Platform to drive the process for alignment and prioritization of business and platform product roadmaps.
- Manage and mentor our talented brand product teams, and uplevel the Thirty Madison product organization by driving closer alignment among Product, Design, and Engineering
- Set the overall organizational structure for our brands product organization
- Partner with key business stakeholders to deliver on strategic growth opportunities by driving enhancements and innovation to the product
- Collaborate cross-functionally with stakeholders across Thirty Madison, including engineering, data, marketing, medical operations, and Care, to deliver on product priorities
- Contribute to building a strong product culture across Thirty Madison
You should have:
- 12+ years of relevant and progressive product management experience, including 6+ years in a product leadership role with people management responsibilities
- Extensive, proven experience building direct-to-consumer product experiences, preferably in the health care or subscription space
- Experience building and scaling a high performing, tight-knit product organization (from 10 to 2-3x growth)
- Demonstrated success establishing processes and structure that facilitate long-term growth
- A strong bias towards data and track record of building a data-driven culture in your teams
- Expertise in communicating with leadership and cross-functional partners, both written and verbally
- Healthcare experience is a strong plus, passion for building better patient experiences for chronic conditions is a must!
- Competitive salary packages and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether it’s a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $750 wellness allowance
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Please contact us to request accommodation.